Tinhat/bulletproofjacket/coatofarmour on

blueju said:
ramsdale4 said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Dale Blue said:
Darker Shade of Blue...

Do you think a part ex deal involving Richard Dunne & a load of cash or maybe Ben Haim & even more cash would be tempting?

Or even Richards?????????

I'd not be adverse to any of those going.

With Barry here, I doubt Zab will get a gig in midfield so I think that he could be 1st choice right back.

Has Dunne burned out now ?

What a top pro that guy is .

Many City fans see him as not being good enough for our new found ambition. I wont include myself in that group, and while I agree last season wasn't his best by his standards, I believe he is still a top defender and if he can get back to his best form (which he did show in the latter stages of last season) id be more than happy to see him captain us to glory.

More like a player who, over the years, whilst being a good centre half, has cost us vital points and games with some glaringly terrible mistakes. Not to say he has'nt saved us countless games but its those mistakes and schoolboy errors that stick in my mind.
As for the 'not good enough for where we are going' i remember reading all that guff after the takeover. I totally disagree, i think he's not good enough for where we should have been before the takeover ie winning more consistently and challenging for 6th or 7th spot. His and others INconsistency were the reason we didnt achieve either.

Agreed - never been a huge fan of Dunnie-Monster, but great lad and deserves a decent swansong now, if you settle for mediocrity you generally get it!! And thats been the case with Richard i am afraid and its certainly time to move on, before he really embarasses himself...........or us!!

Good luck Big Man!!

Dunne has a good day, jesus when does that come around every 3-4 years

S.E.H said:

Do you have the memory of a particularly retarded amoeba? Player of the season for for a few seasons on the trot before last season.......

bluemoondays said:
S.E.H said:

Do you have the memory of a particularly retarded amoeba? Player of the season for for a few seasons on the trot before last season.......

Dunne was superb in seasons 04/05 and 05/06, but despite the fact that he won POTY for the next 2 seasons, doesnt neccessarily mean he was world class does it. 06/07, one of the worst seasons we've had. 07/08, defence was poor in general, and yes I understand that he has had to cover for Richards etc, but I dont think he would've looked half as good had he not had Distin with him in the first 3 years he won the award(not that I'd have Distin back). Yes Dunne is City through and through but he is at least 2 levels down from where we are going. He has the perfect physique etc for a CB, but he constantly makes mistakes and is often caught ball watching and often cocks up clearing the ball. Teams target him. Look at Adebayor's goal against us last season, watch Dunne's mistake, thats just one of the many, many times he's made mistakes like that. I agree my original comment was a bit daft, but I'm just angry that some Blues are under the impression we can move on with Richard Dunne and Nedum Onuoha as our 'Great' central partnership, though I do believe that Nedum can develop into a brilliant defender.

Pollerz said:
Bump.

Was it i that posted about terry before spursmad... nooo surelly not....

dont i just copy his information....

Southern fking fairy.

Sorry, youve lost me here ? This thread isnt even started in the same year that SM posted Terry info never mind the same month ? I think you need to find something pre Jan ? Not that it matters whats the issue ?

And some more bad news, until further notice, Hughes has said Dunne will be captain again next season, fecking hell

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
S.E.H said:
And some more bad news, until further notice, Hughes has said Dunne will be captain again next season, fecking hell

When did he come out with this ? you got a link blue.

Go tot City's daily mail page, on a link to the independent that mentions city in abu dhabi an it says on there, daily mail itself also has a good article on city being in abu dhabi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.