Tinhat/bulletproofjacket/coatofarmour on

If Chelsea had won the CL then I think we'd have been in with a shout.I don't think JT will leave until he's put that penalty miss behind him.

I have been told we will make an offer for terry not that he would join as i dont think he would leave chelsea either.

On the tevez front.. the reason i say 80 percent is the fact that basically all the numbers are on the table.. it is 100% up to tevez

EDIT: Just to make this clear.. i have been told that the choice is CITY or UTD thats it... Blue or red... simple as that.

Pollerz said:
Just to make this clear.. i have been told that the choice is CITY or UTD thats it... Blue or red... simple as that.

I'd LOVE for Tevez to choose blue over red. I mean he already wears the sky blue for his country, might as well wear it for club too! Also I kind of just want to see him score against the rags on derby day lol

Pollerz said:
Just to make this clear.. i have been told that the choice is CITY or UTD thats it... Blue or red... simple as that.

I'd LOVE for Tevez to choose blue over red. I mean he already wears the sky blue for his country, might as well wear it for club too! Also I kind of just want to see him score against the rags on derby day lol

hmm wierd about 5 posts dissapeared in this thread haha..

Just to reitterate what i said..

Tevez now has the choice of City (first team football) Or utd (who HAVE offered the full amount but NOT promised first team football)

It is obvious that carlos's agent wants his player to sign for city as it is the better deal for himself and he is trying to build on already good relations with the club.. Which is brilliant for us and even better for his pockets.

There is a very very strong rumour around my sources that a bid of aroun 13-15 mill will be made for Lescott.

cheers pollerz

ctid

Pollerz said:

Tevez now has the choice of City (first team football) Or utd (who HAVE offered the full amount but NOT promised first team football)

It is obvious that carlos's agent wants his player to sign for city as it is the better deal for himself and he is trying to build on already good relations with the club.. Which is brilliant for us and even better for his pockets.

There is a very very strong rumour around my sources that a bid of aroun 13-15 mill will be made for Lescott.

cheers pollerz

ctid
======================
I also believe that to be the case.... I am not ITK... but my source is :-)

Pollerz said:
Hi

This is my first itk kind of post, i have been told firmly by a source of mine which obv i can't say whom it is but i know he is connected to the club.

I have been told that the Tevez deal is around 80% done and the ball is firmly in carlos's court.

I have also been told there is a high possibility the club will go to chelsea for Terry as they did in january.

Like i said tinhat on.. etc and so forth.

someone told me it will be monday, well lets see, this summer is going to be fun at least. not sure i'd want terry though.

i would love essien mind.

levets said:
Pollerz said:

cheers pollerz

ctid
======================
I also believe that to be the case.... I am not ITK... but my source is :-)

Obv i personally am not itk as such but i know somebody who is very well connected to say the least.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Would you want Terry ?

I'm not sure he is as good as many make out , and quite clumbsy at times in the tackle .

think of the Chelsea defenders i'd prefer Carvalho, plays with the ball on the floor not hoofing it into the air,would be a good sgning for us alongside a quicker defender

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.