Tinie Tempah - Pass Out to be our second half entrance song

I suggest everyone on twitter sends a tweet to the club saying they'd hate this song as the HT one. We're never gonna get the message to them through Facebook, not with all those who are musically deaf voting.

I'd dance to that pass out shit in a club but at the football i go there to get away from that pop crap.

Just shows the club don't listen to the supporters, yet make it look like they are with these facebook polls for the fans.

No music at half time, pay some guy to hype us up with a tannoy, sort of how Lech Poznan do with their fans.

I would fucking love it if it was Arcade Fire - Wake Up. Epic epic tune. When it kicks in its euphoric.

twosips said:
I would fucking love it if it was Arcade Fire - Wake Up. Epic epic tune. When it kicks in its euphoric.

It's the definition of epic, they are truly an inspirational band and imo the best in the world right now. I would recommend anyone to watch this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OmMPaLmxKg[/youtube]

I've just realised that singing Yaya's name over that works when it kicks in :D

The bit at 0.55 seconds saying Toure.

Now THAT would be a fucking amazing chant.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am --<br /><br />I saw them live at Glastonbury in 2007 and they literally changed my life. Best gig i've ever been to. Made me start a band. I fucking long to write a song that big. One day :)

Just what on earth possesses somebody to think up the idea of asking Facebook users what we should come out to at Half Time and not only that, but what on earth possesses someone to think up Tinie Tempah - Pass Out as one of the options?

I really do worry about the people we employ at City sometimes, i really do.

Here's a radical idea and i know it may be laughed at but how about we come out to nothing in the 2nd half? How about we come out to fans cheering and applauding? What next? What colour fireworks shall we come out to?

KILL THE CHEESE!!

I had to YouTube it because I had never heard of the song before.

I really wish I hadn't.

I would have thought the Cheese merchants at the club would go for Tom Hark.

"Goal to number 45, its the dart throwing, Rio winking superstar himself, Mariooooooo Balotellllllliiiii..."

"Der-Der Der-Dah.... Dah-Der Der-Der!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.