Tinie Tempah - Pass Out to be our second half entrance song

AdamoTheGreat said:
moan moan moan, this shit is gangsta!

Correct.....it's utter, utter shit.

'Gangsta' my arse.......Talentless twunt like the lot of them. It would be embarrassing for City to use such chav crap to come out to.....

Gaudino said:
AdamoTheGreat said:

'Gangsta' my arse.......Talentless twunt like the lot of them. It would be embarrassing for City to use such chav crap to come out to.....

You may not like the music but Tinie Tempah is far from talentless

Not saying i would like this as the half time break song because it doesnt fit in with us but to call him talentless based on the fact you dont like his music is way over the top

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Gaudino said:
AdamoTheGreat said:

Not saying i would like this as the half time break song because it doesnt fit in with us but to call him talentless based on the fact you dont like his music is way over the top

He can say nursery rhyme lyrics really fast......and wave his arms about.......whoopee doo....what a talent.

Seriously good tune to come out Of the tunnel to - 1min 40 will send shivers down your spine.. none of this tiny temper rubbish

jimharri said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okNJqHMfbQs[/youtube]

Gaudino said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Gaudino said:

He can say nursery rhyme lyrics really fast......and wave his arms about.......whoopee doo....what a talent.

He can also start up his own record label and produce albums and make loads of cash out of it! Like i said just because you dont like or get the music doesnt mean he is talentless but i feel this argument would be lost on you as it already is, so i will stop now

BoyBlue_1985 said:

Yes his lyrics are dylan-esque

Listen, we'll be at Manchester City Fc listening to this fucking shite not the fucking printworks. This little cockney nob can do one

Not sure what the brainbug love in is all about, that just put me on edge if anything. Don't see why we can't just have a song by a Manchester band. Not like we're short of top tunes from local City supporting blues is it? Why not just have rock n roll star or columbia or something?

The Fat el Hombre said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Yes his lyrics are dylan-esque

Listen, we'll be at Manchester City Fc listening to this fucking shite not the fucking printworks. This little cockney nob can do one

Not sure what the brainbug love in is all about, that just put me on edge if anything. Don't see why we can't just have a song by a Manchester band. Not like we're short of top tunes from local City supporting blues is it? Why not just have rock n roll star or columbia or something?

Im guessing you managed to read my whole post as i did say it not the song for our team at half time.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Gaudino said:
AdamoTheGreat said:

Have you read the so called lyrics ?

FFS its shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.