Tinie Tempah - Pass Out to be our second half entrance song

80s Shorts said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Gaudino said:
Correct.....it's utter, utter shit.

'Gangsta' my arse.......Talentless twunt like the lot of them. It would be embarrassing for City to use such chav crap to come out to.....

You may not like the music but Tinie Tempah is far from talentless

Not saying i would like this as the half time break song because it doesnt fit in with us but to call him talentless based on the fact you dont like his music is way over the top

Have you read the so called lyrics ?

FFS its shite.

Im not argi=uing this with a bunch of men over 30 as its pointless

BoyBlue_1985 said:
80s Shorts said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Not saying i would like this as the half time break song because it doesnt fit in with us but to call him talentless based on the fact you dont like his music is way over the top

FFS its shite.

I'm 18 and it's just a terrible song by a terrible artist mate. Don't have anything against the guy, he's just shit that has exploited the fact that the majority of people are tone deaf and don't care what songs mean.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
80s Shorts said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

FFS its shite.

U iz down wiv da boyz innit

Anyone else remember when the PA "broke" 10 minutes before kick off in the last derby at Maine Road? Spine tingling....who needs music (this track needs to submit apologies to music).

The Fat el Hombre said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
80s Shorts said:

FFS its shite.

U iz down wiv da boyz innit

Yeah well done mate nothing like a good old bit of stereotype to win your argument.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:47 am --<br /><br />Right im done with this now

I said its a bad song choice for the half time song, thats my opinon on this subject

80s Shorts said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Gaudino said:
Correct.....it's utter, utter shit.

'Gangsta' my arse.......Talentless twunt like the lot of them. It would be embarrassing for City to use such chav crap to come out to.....

FFS its shite.

"I've been to Southampton but I've never been to Scunthorpe"

What's wrong with that? ;)

I'd quite like Muse, Uprising. The words make me think of city for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.