Tinnitus help and advice - Tinnitus Awareness Week 1-7 Feb (P 15)

Pretty much that's what i have been told leave the telly on at night and distract myself when awake.

Can find white noise devices too (bearing in mind the TV channels no longer go to bed and enter white noise like they did in the Poltergeist).

I am scared of flying and used to watch Air Crash Investigation - it made my fear worse so I stopped watching.

Try my best not to think about it is how I cope.

I’ve finally got my ENT appointment tomorrow after waiting almost a year (apparently Morecambe Bay NHS struggle to do it all earlier than that!) and I’m really hoping I get some decent help but by reading all the comments since I first started this thread I’m not too hopeful. I’m sick of asking people to repeat themselves or the wife moaning because I have the tv too loud. I’m sat watching the film Bugsy while I type this and the high pitched screeching in my ears is fucking ruining a great film!

I’ve finally got my ENT appointment tomorrow after waiting almost a year (apparently Morecambe Bay NHS struggle to do it all earlier than that!) and I’m really hoping I get some decent help but by reading all the comments since I first started this thread I’m not too hopeful. I’m sick of asking people to repeat themselves or the wife moaning because I have the tv too loud. I’m sat watching the film Bugsy while I type this and the high pitched screeching in my ears is fucking ruining a great film!
Hearing aid will help mate honestly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.