Tinnitus help and advice - Tinnitus Awareness Week 1-7 Feb (P 15)

Most often caused by wax, and compacting of said wax by using cotton buds.

Had mine syringed out and the nurse said never put anything in your ear smaller than your elbow.

Most often caused by wax, and compacting of said wax by using cotton buds.

Had mine syringed out and the nurse said never put anything in your ear smaller than your elbow.

did you have tinnitus before, and would you say it went away?

As far as i know, there are no reported cases of tinnitus (note rather than a temporary ringing in the ears) being 'cured'.

I'll happily beleive anything positive that gives some hope.

Last edited:
An Audiologist said I've got acute tinnitus from "industrial injuries". It drives me fuckin' nuts and I get stressed when I'm up half the night because the constant high pich whistling won't shift. Sometimes it's really bad and it's 24-7 even if it's bearable. I have hearing aids to mask tinnitus and amplify background noise. I have lost mine, don't know where but I couldn't get the amplification right of echoing.

I guess I'll just have to suffer in silence till I die, and the quieter it is in my bedroom of a night, the noiser it is in my head!: (

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.