titbits, or titantic?

This board is full of attention seeking numpties. And you lot fall for it everytime.

22 pages of crap. And all he said was he 'knew something'. No details, nothing. Then why bother posting?

Bet he's got a hard on now watching you lot begging him for info. FFS.

Is that some clue Jim? Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaazzzzzze PM me with your inside info.

:-)

TonyM said:
I'm gonna guess we are going to announce a proppa MCFCTV channel to launch before the new year, featuring a new blockbuster reality tv show where contestants manage various 3rd division teams and whoever survives without being fired becomes Mark Hughes' assistant manager.

I doubt it mate..

considering info of that nature would most likely be not sensitive enough to warrant "face to face"

Deniro doesn't strike me as your usual ITK WUM. Seems to have a pretty good rep... Thats what i can judge from australia anyway..

i will kick the bugger in the nuts if i ever meet him though... prick teasing bastard

me too... this is madness.....

he should never have said anything...

PM me if you know whats going on... I can't handle this shit..

I'm on the other side of the world, my trawler is being repaired this week, so I won't be able to get to Cyprus on Thursday.

Any chance of a PM?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.