titbits, or titantic?

Balti said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Green
Red
Fasten Your Seatbelt

Drive off in your ka-ka?!

I have no info im just trying to decrypt his clues!

Green and Red = traffic lights = Ka's and more Kaka's.

It's official!

God I love these threads

to quote de niro...its going to be a cracker

Press Association have released a statement

"Scotland international megastar Robbie Coltrane has opted to sign a long term deal with Premier League Money Bags Manchester City.
It is anticipated that Cracker will compete with Joe Hart for the number 1 shirt. Mark Hughes stated - putting him in goal will mean the target is smaller for the opposition"
_1652393_coltrane150.jpg

Come on someone break the real news...De Niro spit it out man.

LOL excellent thread, I see several relevant points that may help people through this (yes it would be nice to know but I assure you I am not one of the PM'd few)

1 De Niro from what I can see is reliable and not a WUM.
2 His posts are well researched and positive with regards City
3 He is touting this as exciting / good news
4 He has set a deadline that people will be IKT by

based on this, I would suggest a little bit of calm (he's told you its good, he's hardly announcing they are shutting us down and building where the ground was). The news is positive so look forward to hearing it instead of losing so much sleep. I trust De Niro that good times are ahead lets look forward to it. We can have loads of fun speculating in the mean time.

Personally I think that the Arabs are going to adopt the same aproach as they do with there other team and start paying us to attend matches and create atmosphere's, we are the future Rent-a-crowd (its better than piping the crowd through the speakers lol)

Just to temper your excitement, de niro's last 'exclusive' came when he rang me the day after the AC Milan friendly to tell me that the club was fucked. Seriously fucked. Hughes wanted out, we had no money, and all our best players were going to be sold.

Ric said:
Just to temper your excitement, de niro's last 'exclusive' came when he rang me the day after the AC Milan friendly to tell me that the club was fucked. Seriously fucked. Hughes wanted out, we had no money, and all our best players were going to be sold.

To be fair Ric, he probably wasnt far off at that point ! ha ha

Ric said:

then the oil fairy came and made it all better.

Ric said:

well that was true at the time! lets face it. I dont care what anyone says, there was definatly something going on in the background.

I am in no doubt this take over has pulled us out of the shit!

Haha, yeah I'm only messing. He's a good lad de niro, and I know he does have a pretty good contact at the club. PMs William.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.