titbits, or titantic?

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
This board is full of attention seeking numpties. And you lot fall for it everytime.

22 pages of crap. And all he said was he 'knew something'. No details, nothing. Then why bother posting?

Bet he's got a hard on now watching you lot begging him for info. FFS.

Calm down Jim, De niro's a good bloke and has City in his heart. If he has good news Im sure that he's bursting to tell us as he knows were all excited about whats going on at City. Im 40 and have'nt stopped smiling since the takeover and now Thurs/Fri for some titbit on City.

Just roll with it Jim, these truly are great times for us.

Pete I agree.

I dont know De Niro personally but he is always very pro City and we have no reason to douibt his news.

Really liked the bit about David Villa accepting to come before Valencia pulled the deal, wonder if we can secure him in Jan / Aug ?

Whats your take on De Niro clues re:red / green..... ?

BlueMark said:
Pete I agree.

I dont know De Niro personally but he is always very pro City and we have no reason to douibt his news.

Really liked the bit about David Villa accepting to come before Valencia pulled the deal, wonder if we can secure him in Jan / Aug ?

Whats your take on De Niro clues re:red / green..... ?

could be a play on words, mayb make the reds go green with envy as there is reference to leaving them trailing behind etc.

Personally i wouldnt read too much into clues, when hes ready im sure he will tell all!

de niro said:
its not about one player. if i say now its obvious where its from, no harm maybe but its a good contact and dont want to take the mick. i am really really looking forward to january.
will be fun.fasten your seat belts.oh and watch the scum turn green with envy and red with rage that they can't join in.

Green
Red
Fasten Your Seatbelt

Drive off in your ka-ka?!

I have no info im just trying to decrypt his clues!

Jnr Kisby said:
de niro said:
its not about one player. if i say now its obvious where its from, no harm maybe but its a good contact and dont want to take the mick. i am really really looking forward to january.
will be fun.fasten your seat belts.oh and watch the scum turn green with envy and red with rage that they can't join in.

Green
Red
Fasten Your Seatbelt

Drive off in your ka-ka?!

I have no info im just trying to decrypt his clues!

Green and Red = traffic lights = Ka's and more Kaka's.

It's official!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.