titbits, or titantic?

Bulmers Bloomers said:
Forevercity, can you enlighten us??!

Maybe you wern't here then, I'l explain.

He started a thread saying Corluka was definatly going to Spurs. Once it emmerged that he was definatly staying with us no matter what, he was hounded with people demanding an instant banning, because he was wrong, and Corluka was definatly staying. Absolutely.

I don't have to put myself in that position, so I won't. People get hounded when they get things 'wrong' so there's no need to share.

Bluemoon115 said:
Bulmers Bloomers said:

He started a thread saying Corluka was definatly going to Spurs. Once it emmerged that he was definatly staying with us no matter what, he was hounded with people demanding an instant banning, because he was wrong, and Corluka was definatly staying. Absolutely.

I don't have to put myself in that position, so I won't. People get hounded when they get things 'wrong' so there's no need to share.

I can understand your position there. People get unwarranted shit when info is obviously posted in good faith, but its the people that dont hound that actually believe some of the info and miss out on it cos of the mindless members.

Bluemoon115 said:
Bulmers Bloomers said:

Fair dos, a pm will suffice!!!

I was here when Forevercity got hounded. And PK1972????? when he spoke of two signings before SWP etc. I think its outrageous when fellow fans are castrated for posting what they believe is to be true and would be in the interest of other City fans to hear, its one of the reasons I waste half my bloody days on here now looking for gossip/rumours!

Turns out obviously Forevercity was right all along and I hope those who hounded him apologised profusely

Bluemoon115 said:
Bulmers Bloomers said:

Then isn't better to say nothing at all? Say nothing instead of (not a direct quote) "I have heard some really exciting news that will be great for City, but I will not be sharing with anyone."

CarolinaBlue said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Then isn't better to say nothing at all? Say nothing instead of (not a direct quote) "I have heard some really exciting news that will be great for City, but I will not be sharing with anyone."

I was asking the OP a question.

de niro said:
maybe not jan, more like august.
the scum will become bystanders during the transfer window, they will not be able to compete for ANY player.

Total guess work and BS

Ronaldo aka TrANnY is mega pissed of a Scum as they stopped the Real move so wants to leave in Summer or Jan and now has the writen agreement that he can leave if replacement line up in Jan or definately in summer

Real have either pulled out of the deal or we've given him an offer he can't refuse (same with scum)

................. I hate these type of threads as I don't like surprises.... I'd rather not know the "I know something but I'm not saying"

saying that I'll be checking this thread till it drops down the board ;-)

de niro said:
speaking today with a mate.
petrov out for a bit longer, model pro and would play now.
johnno skirted the game, injured ish.has signed his deal though.
boj well we'll see.
david villa agreed on deadline till his club pulled out.
january is going to be very very busy.
and one cracker that can only be told face to face, sorry.

With the greatest of respect, why are you all wasting space on this forum with non-existent gossip? The above post refers to facts that I have inferred from the media over the past two or three weeks. Second, since when was it news in the last fortnight that we might be signing some 'big names' in January? Is this Masters of the Bleeding Obvious Anonymous?

At the same time, the MUEN site are reporting that the take over is to be completed this week, much to my pleasant surprise with half of Ramadhan still to go, at which point we will officially be the Richest Club in the World. We have also just had one huge game and two more important ones to come within the next week. In addition, we have just made some very exciting signings and are concurrently the FA Youth Cup holders. But, oh know, it seems more interesting to discuss the fat Ronaldo's 20 minutes pay as you play deal.

I do not want to be critical of the views of any fellow blues, but enough is enough. What's wrong with celebrating the here and now and worrying about January, the fall of AIG and the rise of MCFC when it arrives? Grumpy old man signing off.

Its the "cracker that can only be told face to face" which has got me intrigued. I'm a sucker for gossip Im afraid Coleridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.