titbits, or titantic?

Just a guess but could the cracker/shock be masherano ? Has he actually officially been 100% signed by the red scouse yet ?

rodders said:
Just a guess but could the cracker/shock be masherano ? Has he actually officially been 100% signed by the red scouse yet ?

I'm pretty sure he has.

It's either:

(a) We've bought the rags' debts and are going to call them in. The Glazers will then be living in one of their own trailer parks, we take over the registrations of all their players and Shrek will be selling Big Issue in St Anns Square.

Or:

(b) Taggart got a bit "tired and emotional" after lunch one day and staggered naked round to our place at Carrington dragging fake Ronaldo (who was dressed in a tutu and ballet slippers with a leather mask covering his face) by his ear and holding an empty whisky bottle in the other. It was a little difficult to understand him but he seemed to be shouting something along the lines of "So youse f****** thinks youse got more f****** money than me ehh. Well youse can f*** off yer f******. This is ma favourite wee laddie and youse f****** can f*** off if yer think yer having him. He's got a great arse and gives great blow jobs so youse f****** can f*** right off."

At this point he collapsed just as the police arrived and is due to appear in court sometime in December charged with being drunk in charge of a ladyboy. Once the details come out in court, no one in their right minds would sign for them.

It's (b) isn't it?

ono said:
Is it carlos Tevez by any chance?

Hence the Scum will only be by-standers......in the sense that we are just going to take him from them and they can't afford to buy him outright?

I hope not, I've been re-hearsing that Tevez song all day.

mr de niro when you drop my mates tickets off on thurs will you tell him and get him to ring me. THANKYOU PLEASE

bluemoon73 said:
mr de niro when you drop my mates tickets off on thurs will you tell him and get him to ring me. THANKYOU PLEASE

and then pm me steve. lol.

mackenzie said:
bluemoon73 said:

and then pm me steve. lol.

pm bill tell him about ya shoulder and how you need cheering up get the gossip then pm me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.