titbits, or titantic?

bluemoon73 said:
mackenzie said:
and then pm me steve. lol.

pm bill tell him about ya shoulder and how you need cheering up get the gossip then pm me

i think he may already know that it would be a ruse.

more subterfuge needed steve. lol.

coleridge said:
At the same time, the MUEN site are reporting that the take over is to be completed this week, much to my pleasant surprise with half of Ramadhan still to go, at which point we will officially be the Richest Club in the World.
No we won't. We'll be a club owned by a consortium representing one of the richest families in the world. There is a difference.

[/pissing on chips]

Bill you must have PM'D that many people that you might as well have put it on here.

Anyone who Bill had sent the mesage to,will you forward it on, your secrets safe with me, I am bound by the Official Secrets Act anyway

Oh please someone pm me..oh go on...go on go on go on go on go on go on...or else I will send mrs doyle round....

posters who post snippets of info but dont divulse ,should stop it now!
it kills weak people like me who cant wait until january.
come on de nero tell someone then so they can post and you dont get in trouble of your itk.
easy ....

pm me ,irl do it very subtlely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.