"Title is over" - Pathetic flappers

jimharri said:
Barcon said:
jimharri said:
Spot on. And he still didn't answer the question of why that makes them ''pathetic''.

I think you're having a hard time differentiating between pathetic flappers and people that are pessimistic about our chances.
They are two different sets of people, and are both on here.
Not at all; the term used by the OP and since repeated, is ''pathetic flappers''. I simply can't see how being gloomy about our prospects can be termed as ''pathetic''. And no; I'm not flapping either.....yet. Check my post on page 1 (or 2). ''Not impossible, but very hard'', or something like that.

Not talking about you mate. There are people on here that think it's all over but are not flapping. And then there are people on here that are flapping and looking like silly old women. I can only assume that those are the people that the OP is talking about.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
Could somebody remind me that we have played nine matches? Nine. Twenty nine still to go (eighty seven potential points to be gained or lost - for everyone. And that it's October?
We've played nine matches and its only October.

Thanks. I thought I might have hallucinated it in a drug induced haze.

87 points to play for and people say it's over? We are playing crap at the moment but it is far from over. I'm more disappointed that are European campaign is practically over rather than us being 29 games away from the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.