"Title is over" - Pathetic flappers

jimharri said:
dobobobo said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:
Because according to the calendar were still in October and league finishes in May I guess and there are still 29 matches to go,and writing of the team who have given us so many good moments in recents times is pathetic and immatureish especially having won 2 titles on last day

But what I think he means is a lot of sensible people made a prediction and saw that Chelsea were favourites to win the League. That aint flapping, that's just using football knowledge to make a decision.
Spot on. And he still didn't answer the question of why that makes them ''pathetic''.

I think you're having a hard time differentiating between pathetic flappers and people that are pessimistic about our chances.
They are two different sets of people, and are both on here.

It's not over but I think it's possibly harder to make up a large deficit at this stage in the season than six matches from the finish. We will drop more points, we aren't going to go on a 29 match unbeaten run and every time we drop points it will heap more pressure on us.

And Chelsea have a resilient look about them

Re: "Title is over" - Pathetic flappers

blue underpants said:
poh said:
mosssideblue said:
Were obviously a similar age and have been supporting the blues for longer than most on here. That does not excuse you though from talking sense. and I cannot have you jeopardise my chances of climbing up the ST waiting list. Let them flap :)

These whippersnappers know nothing,have seen nothing,and let's face it some do talk such bollocks at times........not like us old gits :)
We were whippersnappers once but I can't remember us committing Hari kari like some of the youngsters on here

Why is it that some people on here try to flaunt their better support for the club than every one else like a campaign medal.

Nobody is any less of a supporter than anyone else just cos they see things differently.

Still want Chelsea to win tomorrow and put the rags well and truly out of it - in October.

If we're about 5 behind by Christmas I don't really see a problem. We'll have to get the spark back though. It's 2nd or 3rd gear stuff ATM

Re: "Title is over" - Pathetic flappers

jimharri said:
dobobobo said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:
Because according to the calendar were still in October and league finishes in May I guess and there are still 29 matches to go,and writing of the team who have given us so many good moments in recents times is pathetic and immatureish especially having won 2 titles on last day

But what I think he means is a lot of sensible people made a prediction and saw that Chelsea were favourites to win the League. That aint flapping, that's just using football knowledge to make a decision.
Spot on. And he still didn't answer the question of why that makes them ''pathetic''.

It's all about the "look at me I'm a better fan than you" brigade.

Barcon said:
jimharri said:
dobobobo said:

I think you're having a hard time differentiating between pathetic flappers and people that are pessimistic about our chances.
They are two different sets of people, and are both on here.
Not at all; the term used by the OP and since repeated, is ''pathetic flappers''. I simply can't see how being gloomy about our prospects can be termed as ''pathetic''. And no; I'm not flapping either.....yet. Check my post on page 1 (or 2). ''Not impossible, but very hard'', or something like that.

mosssideblue said:
poh said:
mosssideblue said:
Were obviously a similar age and have been supporting the blues for longer than most on here. That does not excuse you though from talking sense. and I cannot have you jeopardise my chances of climbing up the ST waiting list. Let them flap :)

These whippersnappers know nothing,have seen nothing,and let's face it some do talk such bollocks at times........not like us old gits :)

Just teling the missus that many City supporters have only witnessed good times and its difficult for them to take onboard that we lose now and again or we have an off day / week.

Whereas the like of you and me remember when we lost the odd 10 and had an off season/couple of seasons ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.