Title Race 2020/21

The dippers are blowing, the rags are in a false position.
The ones to keep an eye on are Evilton imo.
To be honest I don't watch other teams any.ore so I've no idea who'll do well.

We do look much better. In a strange way I'm afraid of more players coming into the frame and it causing more headaches than help. Just hoping for the best - rather gan confident....yet.

I can’t believe I am writing this but I do think that Spurs could turn out to be our biggest title rivals this year. They have depth, with Kane and Son have the firepower up front and seem to be buying into Mourinho, who is by and large concentrating on the job of coaching them rather than making headlines. They look far better to me than the Rags and Dippers.

I can’t believe I am writing this but I do think that Spurs could turn out to be our biggest title rivals this year. They have depth, with Kane and Son have the firepower up front and seem to be buying into Mourinho, who is by and large concentrating on the job of coaching them rather than making headlines. They look far better to me than the Rags and Dippers.
Spurs are Spurs.

They will Spursey.

Both us and Everton have 2 games in hand, Villa have got 3. Unsurprisingly our games in hand are Villa and Everton which are tough but not impossible to collect 6 points from.

Leicester and stretford have solid if unspectacular form but littlepoo's has gone off a cliff! How sad, what a shame!

It just needs us to grab this league and the title's in focus. The defence looks superb, got big hitters in KdB and Gundo absolutely ripping it up and young Phil already seems a talisman. Hopefully the strikers will take heart from the recent performances and we'll start handing out a few pastings like scousers on tour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.