Title Race 2020/21

Leicester were excellent again tonight and are the best side we have faced so far this season. But as in 2015/16 they get even less respect from the media than we do. I rate Rogers as a manager and believe they have a great chance this season of winning it. They are our main challengers in my view. They are much better in all areas of the field than United, especially midfield. Their movement off the ball is better than anyone, including us. It is foolish to underestimate them.

It's absolutely amazing how much Frank Lampard's demeanour has changed on this run of bad form.

He's gone from the young, intellectual coach who's calm and collected to a disgruntled hyper cockney, monosyllabic Harry Redknapp. His posture and body language in interviews 6 months ago was confident and in charge, and now he's defensive and like he's scared of the next question.

He now looks and sounds like a guy who shouldn't have the Chelsea job. Days are numbered.

I can’t believe I am writing this but I do think that Spurs could turn out to be our biggest title rivals this year. They have depth, with Kane and Son have the firepower up front and seem to be buying into Mourinho, who is by and large concentrating on the job of coaching them rather than making headlines. They look far better to me than the Rags and Dippers.
I think the fact people are mentioning Spurs, Liverpool, Leicester, United says it all - there is only one team in it - City. The rest are fighting for 2nd place.

I think the fact people are mentioning Spurs, Liverpool, Leicester, United says it all - there is only one team in it - City. The rest are fighting for 2nd place.
I agree. We are now that big fucking rolling bolder, and the other teams are Indiana Jones. Just get out of the way, cause there is nothing stopping us now.

Liverpool is still our main rival me thinks, followed by Leicester.

It's absolutely amazing how much Frank Lampard's demeanour has changed on this run of bad form.

He's gone from the young, intellectual coach who's calm and collected to a disgruntled hyper cockney, monosyllabic Harry Redknapp. His posture and body language in interviews 6 months ago was confident and in charge, and now he's defensive and like he's scared of the next question.

He now looks and sounds like a guy who shouldn't have the Chelsea job. Days are numbered.

Last year, there were no expectations from him. They had a transfer ban and he played a lot of youngsters. Now, they've spend 250m in a single window, there is pressure on him to deliver, and instead of improving they've gone backwards.

We wil be champions by March if we beat Pool Spurs Arsenal Rags in that tough stretch of fixtures

United winning is disappointing but I still don't think they'll last the course.

To be 4 pts and 5 pts above Liverpool and Spurs respectively is more significant IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.