Title Race 2020/21

United winning is disappointing but I still don't think they'll last the course.

To be 4 pts and 5 pts above Liverpool and Spurs respectively is more significant IMO.

They will always flat track bully teams like Fulham, they’ve beaten no one of note. Every one of the big six teams have left Old Trafford with points barring Liverpool who haven’t been there yet. Europa league will fuck this lot up when they have to play Thursday then Sunday. They struggled during the champions league group stages and only got going once they were out of the way.

The Rags havent put a good 90 minutes in , all season , and i dont think they are capable they are punching well above their weight , they are possibly a top four side but they are in a false position at the moment .
Cavani has been a superb signing and will get 10-15 goals and i cant believe we didnt consider him as a short term answer , but even his goals will not win the title for the Rags, it would be amusing for them to be near the top at Easter just to see their sad little faces when we go up a couple of gears and leave them looking for more excuses.

It will go to the wire. I'm practising the celebration of our spectacular extra time title winning goal.
Bernadoooooooo
Gundoggoooooooo
Cancelooooooo
Zincenkooooooo
Or, just maybe....
Aguerrrrrrrooooooooooooo

Don't want to count chickens, because it's a weird old season, but Liverpool might be out of the race by the time we play them, in which case beating United and getting a draw against Leicester could very well be the key games. I'd take a point at Anfield with us playing like we did at Old Trafford now if you offered it to me.

Don't want to count chickens, because it's a weird old season, but Liverpool might be out of the race by the time we play them, in which case beating United and getting a draw against Leicester could very well be the key games. I'd take a point at Anfield with us playing like we did at Old Trafford now if you offered it to me.
Much as I'd "luv it", I can't see them being out of contention with that much of the season still to play.

Much as I'd "luv it", I can't see them being out of contention with that much of the season still to play.
I accept it's (very, very) wishful thinking, but if they draw against Burnley, and get beat by Spurs, there will be 2 or 3 teams with a quite comfortable cushion over them who they will still need to play. One team with 7 points, I'd say there's a lot left to play for, but 2 or 3 with 9 points means an almost perfect run to the end of the season. But it's a very weird season, like I say, so who knows.

I accept it's (very, very) wishful thinking, but if they draw against Burnley, and get beat by Spurs, there will be 2 or 3 teams with a quite comfortable cushion over them who they will still need to play. One team with 7 points, I'd say there's a lot left to play for, but 2 or 3 with 9 points means an almost perfect run to the end of the season. But it's a very weird season, like I say, so who knows.
They'll swat Burnley aside, and Spurs are flakey. They can be excellent (6-1 at the Meccano Set), or they can be very "meh" (held at home by Fulham last week).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.