Title Race 2020/21

...if this title race is being manipulated to increase revenue though selling of TV rights and sponsorship.
Football, like American throw-ball, IS fixed imo and there's a good (bad) reason why more and more confusion has been introduced.

I member watching a locker-room interview - as it happened with no manipulation - right after the New England Patriots won their last Superbowl and one of the Pats who pulled in an interception blurted out "...he [the QB] was looking right at me, I couldn't believe he threw it." This was broadcast on a local channel and buried immediately.

United are abnormally 'lucky'. Even when they aren't getting gift decisions, the opposition make it easier.

That idiot got himself sent off after 90 seconds FFS - did he have money on himself to get a red card? Honestly, what the hell went through his head to do that? It was a shocker and handed the game to the rags on a plate. Hasenhuttl's tactics and team talk in the bin instantly. I'd be shipping a player out for letting the side down so spectacularly.

Of course, the gift decisions followed in the second half. It's hilarious that rightly or wrongly, in a single game they got two straight red cards, an OG, a opposition goal disallowed and a dive being awarded as a pen. Hot on the heels of their manager bitching in the press a few days ago.

Despise that club.

United are abnormally 'lucky'. Even when they aren't getting gift decisions, the opposition make it easier.

That idiot got himself sent off after 90 seconds FFS - did he have money on himself to get a red card? Honestly, what the hell went through his head to do that? It was a shocker and handed the game to the rags on a plate. Hasenhuttl's tactics and team talk in the bin instantly. I'd be shipping a player out for letting the side down so spectacularly.

Of course, the gift decisions followed in the second half. It's hilarious that rightly or wrongly, in a single game they got two straight red cards, an OG, a opposition goal disallowed and a dive being awarded as a pen. Hot on the heels of their manager bitching in the press a few days ago.

Despise that club.
The moment when Dean was told to go and look at the monitor was telling. It honestly looked at one point like he was going to overturn it, but then a lengthy one-way conversation was had through his earpiece and he stuck with the on field decision.

I think the game plan is to keep Ushited in the title race for as long as possible, with them winning it as the icing on the cake. This maintains the interest. I think the helping hand will come in bursts depending on how they're doing. Come seasons end, I really hope their favourable decisions from the beginning of the season are listed and displayed on here. I think it would be staggering, but at the same time unsurprising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.