TNT Sports

Oh right … because they’re ‘southern’ .. how pathetic.

Also, Crouch was born just outside Manchester. Hope that helps.

You know I can’t quite put my finger on it why,but you’re a right annoying **** on here in the main aren’t you

Considering you ain’t a City fan you’re a very trappy fucker I’ll give you that

You know I can’t quite put my finger on it why,but you’re a right annoying **** on here in the main aren’t you

Considering you ain’t a City fan you’re a very trappy fucker I’ll give you that

And you sound like a lovely bloke.

Same shit different name?

All female anchor team for for PL/CL/EL. Laura Woods and Ali Mccoist the only difference as it seems everyone else has been kept on.

I'm not holding much hope their coverage of us will improve.
Who the fck wants to listen wimmin talking, especially about football?

I don't mind Hargreaves. Comes across as a City fan to me.
I don’t mind any of them on BT Sport really.

I don’t know why people moan about Ferdinand, he’s by far the fairest United/Liverpool pundit about City now Souness has left Sky and Ferdinand hates City yet he doesn’t let it cloud his judgement unlike Neville on Sky/ITV whose mask slips far too often (pretends to be nice but every single time he’s on the tele he slips in a snide dig).

I find Ferndiand better on City than I do Joleon ‘get “Sir Alex” in as much as possible’ Lescott.

Hargreaves is fine, Crouch is fine, McManaman is fine, Joe Cole is fine. Savage is the most pro-City pundit out there (including anyone who’s ever played for us) and he has no links to us at all.

Martin Kowen, Michael Owen and Glen Hoddle talk nonsense but they’re harmless.

I don’t like Chris Sutton.

ITV are the worst, followed by BBC. I find BT Sport alright. I think too many City fans are far too sensitive these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don’t know why people moan about Ferdinand, he’s by far the fairest United/Liverpool pundit about City now Souness has left Sky and Ferdinand hates City yet he doesn’t let it cloud his judgement unlike Neville on Sky/ITV whose mask slips far too often (pretends to be nice but every single time he’s on the tele he slips in a snide dig).

I find Ferndiand better on City than I do Joleon ‘get “Sir Alex” in as much as possible’ Lescott.

Hargreaves is fine, Crouch is fine, McManaman is fine, Joe Cole is fine. Savage is the most pro-City pundit out there (including anyone who’s ever played for us) and he has no links to us at all.

ITV are the worst, followed by BBC. I find BT Sport alright. I think too many City fans are far too sensitive these days.

Ferdinand’s reaction to that Vinicius goal v us will live long in my memory mate,but he knows we are that good these days it’s killing him,like it is many others,but they have no option but to doff their caps to us,love it

I'm trying to get my head around all female anchor team for the football coverage. They are all good at their jobs so no issues there. Is it to head towards a CBS bantz type of punditry of the complete opposite of the ladz act we see on Sky?
Yet their Rugby Union team is virtually all male.

Joleon is shite...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.