TNT Sports

People moan about CityTV not being pro-city enough, or *gasp* and Australian commenting on the Ashes.

This forum in general just likes to complain about any and everything to do with sports coverage. There's a sizeable chunk of users who seem to think anything less City oriented than this forum is biased against the club.
One of the best cricket commentators ever, for me, was Richie Benaud

People like Benaud let the pictures tell the story and didn’t talk bollocks for the sake of it.Peter Allis Dan Maskell Harry Carpenter John Arlott all masters of their craft
Agree with three of those plus Benaud but Dan Maskell? If a tennis player fell on court his stock commentary was “oh I say, I do hope he’s not injured himself”, shandy drinking soft get. Think he’s the reason I stopped watching tennis on TV, used to live playing the game though.

I know it wasn't just me that had the sound out of sync for parts of the game and random resyncing (which was much more prominent in the second half) as I was exchanging messages with family and friends about it. Did anyone else notice? There were about 10 minutes in the second half where the sound was clearly about a second or so behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.