TNT Sports

BringBackSwales

I’ve noticed my BT bill has gone up a fair bit which presumably TNT sports. Can I ask a couple of questions to fellow blue mooners:-

1. What do other people pay, I think mine is £25?

2. Is it having TNT that allows me to watch Discovery plus (and the olympics) and would I lose that privilege if I cancelled BT/TNT? I appreciate the latter is only an issue for this week

3. If BT won’t reduce my bill and I cancel, can I then rejoin a week or two later and if so does anyone know what the new TNT joiners rate is?

Thanks

Not related to TNT, but we subscribed to Discovery through Amazon prime to watch bits of the Olympics - saves us the BBC waffle and you can actually watch the sport as it happens. Costs £3.99 / month. So there's that option if you cancel BT.

I’ve noticed my BT bill has gone up a fair bit which presumably TNT sports. Can I ask a couple of questions to fellow blue mooners:-

1. What do other people pay, I think mine is £25?

2. Is it having TNT that allows me to watch Discovery plus (and the olympics) and would I lose that privilege if I cancelled BT/TNT? I appreciate the latter is only an issue for this week

3. If BT won’t reduce my bill and I cancel, can I then rejoin a week or two later and if so does anyone know what the new TNT joiners rate is?

Thanks

looks like it is £30.99 at the moment

Not related to TNT, but we subscribed to Discovery through Amazon prime to watch bits of the Olympics - saves us the BBC waffle and you can actually watch the sport as it happens. Costs £3.99 / month. So there's that option if you cancel BT.
Do you have tnt mate?

Wifey has prime and I think my bt deal is up this November, so this is a great alternative

Wifey has prime and I think my bt deal is up this November, so this is a great alternative
We also buy a Discovery pass through Prime to cover the French Open Tennis - £6.99 to cover two weeks of fantastic tennis is a great deal (compared to what you have to pay to watch football).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.