TNT Sports

£30 Broadband only
£13 Sport

It's always about what deals are going when your contract comes due for renewal. Virgin were pushing a very good deal in our area a year ago - so I negotiated BT down to something that matched that without the hassle of Virgin installing their cables.

Ive got rid of it this year, just too expensive for how much we use it. When it used to be BT Sport, I could often get a deal with BT broadband for about £5 a month more which was OK, but the cost is now silly. £372 a year for something I use once every couple of weeks between September and June is just a waste.

I’ve noticed my BT bill has gone up a fair bit which presumably TNT sports. Can I ask a couple of questions to fellow blue mooners:-

1. What do other people pay, I think mine is £25?

2. Is it having TNT that allows me to watch Discovery plus (and the olympics) and would I lose that privilege if I cancelled BT/TNT? I appreciate the latter is only an issue for this week

3. If BT won’t reduce my bill and I cancel, can I then rejoin a week or two later and if so does anyone know what the new TNT joiners rate is?

Thanks
We have TNT, and Discovery+ is free with it.

I’m not exactly sure what we pay, as we also have BT/EE broadband.

Our deal is coming to an end soon, so we will shop around, though we do like the convenience of TNT for the Premier League and European football.

£25 is a common rate, but it can vary. TNT Sports usually includes Discovery Plus and the Olympics, so cancelling would likely mean losing those channels. You can rejoin later if you cancel, but keep an eye out for new rates or promotions.

£26 for Virgin TV and ultra fast broadband, no sport, got an IPTV app through my Samsung TV, mate supples the username and password so access to all the Sports channel's, UK channels, all Premier League games, films, series, everything really plus Netflix, Prime, Apple TV, etc, £10 a month.

Had Sky, they had a promotion for £60, broadband, sports and entertainment package, asked them for that, they refused so I said cancel, they're now emailing me, calling me almost daily, they had their chance, SSN is Rag TV anyway so fuck em.

£30.99 I pay, only got it as my mother in law loves football. She's in care home with Parkinson's dementia and thing she looks forward to the most all week is watching football at weekend. Her TV doesn't have access to on demand so one of us takes laptop up Saturday and/or Sunday so she can watch it. She talks about it all week with carers and apart from cake her only pleasure so I gladly pay it for her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.