TNT Sports

Just seen that Now TV are finally offering UHD streams with a new "Ultra Boost" tier (+£9pm).

That might be worth it if you can get a decent offer on the Sky Sports pack then share the account (3 streams) and split the bill.

£26 for Virgin TV and ultra fast broadband, no sport, got an IPTV app through my Samsung TV, mate supples the username and password so access to all the Sports channel's, UK channels, all Premier League games, films, series, everything really plus Netflix, Prime, Apple TV, etc, £10 a month.

Had Sky, they had a promotion for £60, broadband, sports and entertainment package, asked them for that, they refused so I said cancel, they're now emailing me, calling me almost daily, they had their chance, SSN is Rag TV anyway so fuck em.
Was this on Sky Q. Or one of the newer platforms - Sky Stream or Sky Glass?

I pay nothing just watch it through my neighbours window, she's very sports oriented so she's always bouncing up and down in excitement to something.

Sky Stream was the offer, I even said to them I'd go in the streaming service but they blocked it, as I said they're now sending me emails.
Thanks. Odd you got blocked. I am trying to hang on to Q as long as possible, but I know prices keep increasing, but we like the recording functionality. Son is about to move so will have no choice other than take the Streaming service, so we will see how it goes and decide. Mate has offered me an Iptv provider but as we are two non techy FOCs may be a step too far ATM, although I know price is ridiculously reasonable....

Thanks. Odd you got blocked. I am trying to hang on to Q as long as possible, but I know prices keep increasing, but we like the recording functionality. Son is about to move so will have no choice other than take the Streaming service, so we will see how it goes and decide. Mate has offered me an Iptv provider but as we are two non techy FOCs may be a step too far ATM, although I know price is ridiculously reasonable....
If the IPTV buffers I'll just subscribe to Now TV for £32 a month for Sports so it'll be £58 all
In (plus IPTV which I have anyway for non televised City away games). If Sky had played ball I'd have happily gone for the £60 package. Now TV is owned by Sky anyway.

I've got Virgin TV included in my £26 package which has the recording, pause, playback functions plus plenty of channels. Mrs H watches some programmes that I've no interest in so she puts them on when I'm at golf or the match. Hope you get yours sorted.

Don't let the installation of IPTV put you off. It's really easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.