TNT Sports

ringing up to cancel my sky today , its gone up to 114 a month and my hard and fast line in the sand was 100 quid, i dont even have the movies, so its basically sky signature and the sports and multiscreen, the fuckers even charge you for HD how that is not standard in this day and age is appalling

True, but the software isn't.
They work and do what they say on the tin. The new stick has 16gb of memory so is quicker than the old ones. It can be up and running within 10 minutes of opening the box and I'm not that computer savvy. It depends which software you're meaning. The software on the stick when it arrives is fully legal. There are legal and paid for IPTV services available that can be subsequently added.

ringing up to cancel my sky today , its gone up to 114 a month and my hard and fast line in the sand was 100 quid, i dont even have the movies, so its basically sky signature and the sports and multiscreen, the fuckers even charge you for HD how that is not standard in this day and age is appalling
Let me know how you get on I have 2 months left

Let me know how you get on I have 2 months left
Its gone mate they are a joke they said if i was to recontract it at this point it would be 155 a month, i laughed and said sorry but i havent had a blow to the head recently so no thanks I'll cancel

We pay £10 pm and get just the phone app which we then chromecast. Only use it to watch football, can't be arsed with all of the utd and Liverpool centric punditry.
May I ask where you signed up for that deal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.