To All The Hughes Inners

Freestyler said:
Happy with tonight game? amazing wasn't we, can't believe how well we played, spurs keeper was MOTM.

yeh right, get your head out the clouds and look in reality hughes is useless, we played well for 10 minutes out of 90, its wank

all this bollocks about well we've only lost 2 games

whats more important, them 2 losses or the amount of wins we've had?

HUGHES OUT.
your like one of those rag wankers who wanted slur alex out in the late 80's.

clueless and pathetic.

even if i wasn't happy with our manager, i'd still back him, and NEVER slate him publicly.

ps, you make me ashamed to be a blue ( of 33 years )

Apart from Arsenal and Chelsea the last few weeks have obv been disappointing and below expectaion but I just don't get this negativity about Hughes - just wish more people would look at the positves. Here are a few:

2008/2009 Season - we had 3rd best home record in the Premiership

In the CALENDER year of 2009 our home record is W12 D3 L1 - Average Points Per Game = 2.43. That compares to:
Chelsea: W15 D3 L0 Avg 2.66
Scum: W16 D2 L2 Avg 2.50
City W12 D3 L1 Avg 2.43
Arse: W11 D3 L2 Avg 2.25
Scouse: W11 D5 L2 Avg 2.11

Win our 2 home games this week and we have the 2nd best home record of 2009 and COMS is turning into the fortress we could only dream about. And loads want to get rid of the manager. eh? FFS I just dont get it. Would the likes of Mourinho really have done any better? I can't see how.

OK accept that the 2008/2009 away form was crap with just 2 wins and 5 draws. In 2009/2010 we've already 2 wins and 5 draws and after only 9 games. Sure Tottenham was awful but progress is being made overall. Have faith IMO.

blue dallas said:
Freestyler said:
Happy with tonight game? amazing wasn't we, can't believe how well we played, spurs keeper was MOTM.

yeh right, get your head out the clouds and look in reality hughes is useless, we played well for 10 minutes out of 90, its wank

all this bollocks about well we've only lost 2 games

whats more important, them 2 losses or the amount of wins we've had?

HUGHES OUT.
your like one of those rag wankers who wanted slur alex out in the late 80's.

clueless and pathetic.

even if i wasn't happy with our manager, i'd still back him, and NEVER slate him publicly.

ps, you make me ashamed to be a blue ( of 33 years )

Good post.

Cobwebcat said:
You've been waiting for a defeat for ages haven't you and now it's time to point the finger of blame and of course it's nothing to do with the players, no it's 100% the manager. Let's start again with a new set up, a new Manager, backroom staff.

How are you judged at work by the way...every day, every week or annually like in the real world?

Let's all blame Hughes for everything and let's get all the haters to join in and say "I told you so" because we lost a game.

IDIOTS.

One question.....if you don't like the next manager what then?

Exactly what i have been tryin to explain very good post this and it is 100% right, what happens if we get a new manager and he starts well then it all goes wrong ? Answer = Fuck the manager off get a new one and this starts alllllllll over again, Wait till the end of the season then judge :/

djelanomcfc said:
Good post.

it's not tho, is it... the OP wasn't great, but calling blues clueless, pathetic and all that, it's not right, really.

if you wanna support the manager, do it, if you wanna tell people they're wrong, tell em how they are wrong, but name calling and all of that is wrong, we shouldn't be at each others throats. if you were at a match and you heard someone say 'hughes is crap blahblahblah'. would you stand up in his face and tell him he was like a clueless rag? why do it here? just tell em what you think, not what you think of them. we can't go on being split like this, and all the name calling is making it worse. one way or another we'll have to come together again, one day all this hughes in/out stuff will be forgotten, so remember you all want city to be the best team bar none, we all cheer the same goals and wear the same shirt.

to be fair freestyler has gone on quite a bit too far here.... oh whatever.

So you'd say the same thing if Mr Blobby was our manager? How ridiculous.

bizzbo said:
djelanomcfc said:
Good post.

it's not tho, is it... the OP wasn't great, but calling blues clueless, pathetic and all that, it's not right, really.

if you wanna support the manager, do it, if you wanna tell people they're wrong, tell em how they are wrong, but name calling and all of that is wrong, we shouldn't be at each others throats. if you were at a match and you heard someone say 'hughes is crap blahblahblah'. would you stand up in his face and tell him he was like a clueless rag? why do it here? just tell em what you think, not what you think of them. we can't go on being split like this, and all the name calling is making it worse. one way or another we'll have to come together again, one day all this hughes in/out stuff will be forgotten, so remember you all want city to be the best team bar none, we all cheer the same goals and wear the same shirt.

to be fair freestyler has gone on quite a bit too far here.... oh whatever.

you're well amazing. can't believe you aint the hammer on all of everything - you minter!!! If I was alive you'd be the breath i took.

So I take it youre ok?

You cock

Mancity17 said:
Cobwebcat said:
You've been waiting for a defeat for ages haven't you and now it's time to point the finger of blame and of course it's nothing to do with the players, no it's 100% the manager. Let's start again with a new set up, a new Manager, backroom staff.

How are you judged at work by the way...every day, every week or annually like in the real world?

Let's all blame Hughes for everything and let's get all the haters to join in and say "I told you so" because we lost a game.

IDIOTS.

One question.....if you don't like the next manager what then?

Exactly what i have been tryin to explain very good post this and it is 100% right, what happens if we get a new manager and he starts well then it all goes wrong ? Answer = Fuck the manager off get a new one and this starts alllllllll over again, Wait till the end of the season then judge :/

*great big fooking YAWN!!*

Bigga said:
Ah, the ol' "what if" fear factor!! What if we become a laughing stock with in charge? Even a broken clock is right twice a day! Which means every now and then, Hughes' formation and 'tactics' will hit pay dirt!

What if a new manager, that knows what he's doing, comes in to inspire and reinvigorate the team...?

*puts hands in pockets and whistles off into the distance...*

Bigga said:
Mancity17 said:

*great big fooking YAWN!!*

Bigga said:
Ah, the ol' "what if" fear factor!! What if we become a laughing stock with in charge? Even a broken clock is right twice a day! Which means every now and then, Hughes' formation and 'tactics' will hit pay dirt!

What if a new manager, that knows what he's doing, comes in to inspire and reinvigorate the team...?

*puts hands in pockets and whistles off into the distance...*

If only everyone was as clever as you. A philosopher...a legend in your own living room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.