To All The Hughes Inners

blue dallas said:
Freestyler said:
Happy with tonight game? amazing wasn't we, can't believe how well we played, spurs keeper was MOTM.

yeh right, get your head out the clouds and look in reality hughes is useless, we played well for 10 minutes out of 90, its wank

all this bollocks about well we've only lost 2 games

whats more important, them 2 losses or the amount of wins we've had?

HUGHES OUT.
your like one of those rag wankers who wanted slur alex out in the late 80's.

clueless and pathetic.

even if i wasn't happy with our manager, i'd still back him, and NEVER slate him publicly.

ps, you make me ashamed to be a blue ( of 33 years )
well said mate, agree fully

Joycee Banercheck said:
bizzbo said:
it's not tho, is it... the OP wasn't great, but calling blues clueless, pathetic and all that, it's not right, really.

if you wanna support the manager, do it, if you wanna tell people they're wrong, tell em how they are wrong, but name calling and all of that is wrong, we shouldn't be at each others throats. if you were at a match and you heard someone say 'hughes is crap blahblahblah'. would you stand up in his face and tell him he was like a clueless rag? why do it here? just tell em what you think, not what you think of them. we can't go on being split like this, and all the name calling is making it worse. one way or another we'll have to come together again, one day all this hughes in/out stuff will be forgotten, so remember you all want city to be the best team bar none, we all cheer the same goals and wear the same shirt.

to be fair freestyler has gone on quite a bit too far here.... oh whatever.

you're well amazing. can't believe you aint the hammer on all of everything - you minter!!! If I was alive you'd be the breath i took.

So I take it youre ok?

You cock

What does this even mean?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.