To quote JM

jft20b said:
richcity said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I just think this sub forum attracts sub normal intelligent cretins that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

A load of liars, fantasists and part time blues.

Ooh lets all lie about who we know and look big, lets all fucking behave like utter *****.

It's about time someone came out and said it, grow some balls you fucking tarts.

Embarrassing shower of shite.

Where were you when we were fucking wank?

who the hell do you think you are?

questioning all blues because of a few things said?

and my reply to the "you've only got 3 posts(or what i have) you rag/glory hunter/ plastic" i know i have have supported city all my live, and don't care what you have to say to be honest!

well done for coming out and saying it mate! your now a "official internet hard man with balls"

Where was i when we were rubbish???? supporting city like the rest majority on here!

and the CTID without adug eto etc???? we all are mate your no better a fan than anyone grow up!

rant over

He's referring to the scum who forced out Spurs mad and posted their vile libelous comments about the sites owner.

Without naming names, if the cap fits.

GaudinoMotors said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I just think this sub forum attracts sub normal intelligent cretins that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Ooh lets all lie about who we know and look big, lets all fucking behave like utter *****.

It's about time someone came out and said it, grow some balls you fucking tarts.

Completely out of order for the mass generalisations! 2 or 3 overstepped the mark yesterday. No need for your holier than thou diatribe against loyal fans who are on here because of the very fact they love City.

Well name and shame those who overstepped the mark then. And what are they still doing on this site?

Time for zero tolerance now and to rid this site of some of these poisonous oafs, ruining a once great forum.

Blue4ever85 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
sput the wonder pig said:
finished ?

Quite possibly, to be honest reading this place these days I actually think the scum are superior fans these days. I'm just hoping this forum represent a very small minority of blues.

Well, I was on your side until I read this wank.

Yep, he had a mare there.
Im sure he is sat in a corner giving himself a good talking to right now.

gazzaa2 said:
GaudinoMotors said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Completely out of order for the mass generalisations! 2 or 3 overstepped the mark yesterday. No need for your holier than thou diatribe against loyal fans who are on here because of the very fact they love City.

Well name and shame those who overstepped the mark then. And what are they still doing on this site?

Time for zero tolerance now and to rid this site of some of these poisonous oafs, ruining a once great forum.
Personally, i think it's the people like you who are ruining this forum, talk about OTT. O.K, so some one posted a google link to spurs mad's photo, for god's sake if spurs mad didnt want anyone to see that photo he wouldn't have uploaded it and used the same user name as his e-mail. And i doubt the person who posted the link did so with mallace, he probably wanted to reasure us that spursmad wasnt a 15 year old piss taker, seriously i think people need to calm down, this is a forum, we are not the leaders of the world sitting down at the g8 meeting to discuss worldly matters like global warming, it was out of order posting his info but im sure everyone has learnt there lessons, so lets just discuss city and all get along, after all id rather reserve my hatred for rags and bindippers than fellow immature city fans.

gazzaa2 said:
jft20b said:
richcity said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

who the hell do you think you are?

questioning all blues because of a few things said?

and my reply to the "you've only got 3 posts(or what i have) you rag/glory hunter/ plastic" i know i have have supported city all my live, and don't care what you have to say to be honest!

well done for coming out and saying it mate! your now a "official internet hard man with balls"

Where was i when we were rubbish???? supporting city like the rest majority on here!

and the CTID without adug eto etc???? we all are mate your no better a fan than anyone grow up!

rant over

He's referring to the scum who forced out Spurs mad and posted their vile libelous comments about the sites owner.

Without naming names, if the cap fits.

sorry mate but what about the shower of shite comment, grow some balls comment???

gazzaa2 said:
GaudinoMotors said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Do you know what happened yesterday??
Everyone who was on knew who they were - it was completely misguided and inappropriate but perhaps not poisonous.
Banning is not always the answer - people can apologise and realise what they did was against the site ethics. Diversity is what makes this site great and don`t forget it is a forum, therefore opinions on acceptability will differ and the Mods do a great job in preserving this.

sorry mate but what about the shower of shite comment, grow some balls comment???

Yeah thatw as out of order but everyone is angry at the moment, thanks to certain individuals on this forum, who know who they are.

As a result, things are getting said in the heat of the moment.

pee dubya said:
I occasionally jump in here, have a look at the threads that have a huge number of posts, have a quick peek see if anythings actually happened, then run away again. I hate cliques and slagging people off because they're 'newbies' but you have to admit that there are a huge number of fairly new members, just in the transfer forum, posting a whole load of bollocks. No-one knows anything about them so they could easily be rag wums just chatting shit to piss normal people off, or they could just be thick, but it seems like a free for all, post as much meaningless crap in as short a time as possible.

But, at least it means it stays in here and doesn't spill into the other sections :-)

If people actually read and abided by the code of conduct...

Well said PD, I tend to agree that I only pop my head in once in a while and am surprised that so many people fan the flames of these wums! Every so often we seem to have a new Messiah that everyone hangs on to every word! Jesus only if it was that easy the next step would be to setup a phone number which people could make donations to for little bullshit snippets!

When will you wake up! Jesus transfers will happen when they happen, us knowing some news here or there dont change fuck all!

TheMightyQuinn said:
That's Jim Morrison by the way...

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS.

You've pissed on your chips with Spursmad like the bunch of glory hunting arseholes that you are.

Well done lads.

Carry on wanking yourselves blind over fuck ugly rag players.

CTID (with or without ADUG/Eto/Tevez/trophies)

Nob heads.

MODS - This thread is the only truthful one on this forum, delete it at your peril.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x
Ball Scratcher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.