To quote JM

TheMightyQuinn said:
That's Jim Morrison by the way...

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS.

You've pissed on your chips with Spursmad like the bunch of glory hunting arseholes that you are.

Well done lads.

Carry on wanking yourselves blind over fuck ugly rag players.

CTID (with or without ADUG/Eto/Tevez/trophies)

Nob heads.

MODS - This thread is the only truthful one on this forum, delete it at your peril.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

Have i missed something? what the fook is going on?

Fanzone Danny said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

You've pissed on your chips with Spursmad like the bunch of glory hunting arseholes that you are.

Well done lads.

Nob heads.

MODS - This thread is the only truthful one on this forum, delete it at your peril.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

The passion just got a bit too much for me Danny, nothing important ;)

Fanzone Danny said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Well done lads.

Nob heads.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

A few braindead morons hounded out Spursmad

TheMightyQuinn said:

Well done lads.

Nob heads.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

All a bunch of F***ing idiots....and categorizing "EVERYONE" for who they support would tell me just about what i would want to know about a total Wank Stain like Yourself. I'd say if ur family or friends (if u have any) were in trouble u wud be gone as fast as shit of a shovel. If u like to be hated u have accomplished ur mission "OXYGEN WASTER"

Fanzone Danny said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Well done lads.

Nob heads.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

TMQ has basically spoke the truth, and some people cant take it mate.

gazzaa2 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I stand by everything I said,

Some people on here have no decorum and behave like spoilt fat kids in a sweet shop. It's fucking embarrassing to know that the shite come on here and see this and piss themselves laughing.

I just want us to show some class, that's all.

And I've made it clear where I stand on the 'biggest blue' shit, I don't go in for it, I know how blue I am and it isn't a competition, just act like grown men and not pre pubescent girls squabbling over McFly or something.

Keep it real X

It was a disgraceful want happened on here yesterday but the damage has been done now.

The question is whether we learn our lessons from it and get the forum back to how it was.

Sorry! can someone please explain to me what happened? cheers

gazzaa2 said:
Fanzone Danny said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Well done lads.

Nob heads.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

A few braindead morons hounded out Spursmad

from what i read they made him out to be a fake but in doin so they gave his personal details
etc which was bang out of order, although fake or not he still provided info i read often and i could not care if he got the info from his neighbours dog. i for one would welcome him back

sponge said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Well done lads.

Nob heads.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

All a bunch of F***ing idiots....and categorizing "EVERYONE" for who they support would tell me just about what i would want to know about a total Wank Stain like Yourself. I'd say if ur family or friends (if u have any) were in trouble u wud be gone as fast as shit of a shovel. If u like to be hated u have accomplished ur mission "OXYGEN WASTER"

Most people who have nothing to be defensive about tend to agree with me on this, others have kept quiet, odd you should react so strongly. Almost as if you fit the bill perfectly. Odd indeed.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Most people who have nothing to be defensive about tend to agree with me on this, others have kept quiet, odd you should react so strongly. Almost as if you fit the bill perfectly. Odd indeed.

complete bollocks! people will always be defensive when you call them 'fucking idiots'. back in your cave, george W 'you're either with us or against us' bush.

bizzbo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

complete bollocks! people will always be defensive when you call them 'fucking idiots'. back in your cave, george W 'you're either with us or against us' bush.
nuke em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.