To quote JM

TheRevolution said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
That's Jim Morrison by the way...

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS.

You've pissed on your chips with Spursmad like the bunch of glory hunting arseholes that you are.

Well done lads.

Carry on wanking yourselves blind over fuck ugly rag players.

CTID (with or without ADUG/Eto/Tevez/trophies)

Nob heads.

MODS - This thread is the only truthful one on this forum, delete it at your peril.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x
Ball Scratcher.
cant remember the doors singing that one ;)

TheMightyQuinn said:

You've pissed on your chips with Spursmad like the bunch of glory hunting arseholes that you are.

Well done lads.

Nob heads.

MODS - This thread is the only truthful one on this forum, delete it at your peril.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

Wrong side of the bed springs to mind.

Blue Phil said:
gazzaa2 said:
GaudinoMotors said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I just think this sub forum attracts sub normal intelligent cretins that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

A load of liars, fantasists and part time blues.

Ooh lets all lie about who we know and look big, lets all fucking behave like utter *****.

It's about time someone came out and said it, grow some balls you fucking tarts.

Embarrassing shower of shite.

Where were you when we were fucking wank?

Completely out of order for the mass generalisations! 2 or 3 overstepped the mark yesterday. No need for your holier than thou diatribe against loyal fans who are on here because of the very fact they love City.

Well name and shame those who overstepped the mark then. And what are they still doing on this site?

Time for zero tolerance now and to rid this site of some of these poisonous oafs, ruining a once great forum.
Personally, i think it's the people like you who are ruining this forum, talk about OTT. O.K, so some one posted a google link to spurs mad's photo, for god's sake if spurs mad didnt want anyone to see that photo he wouldn't have uploaded it and used the same user name as his e-mail. And i doubt the person who posted the link did so with mallace, he probably wanted to reasure us that spursmad wasnt a 15 year old piss taker, seriously i think people need to calm down, this is a forum, we are not the leaders of the world sitting down at the g8 meeting to discuss worldly matters like global warming, it was out of order posting his info but im sure everyone has learnt there lessons, so lets just discuss city and all get along, after all id rather reserve my hatred for rags and bindippers than fellow immature city fans.

You sound like a fifteen year old piss taker to me.

PlattLaneBoy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Well done lads.

Nob heads.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

Wrong side of the bed springs to mind.

^^This

I'll believe who's coming or going from my club when the OS/press conferences confirms it and I'll take all Wum/ITK's information with a pinch of salt and for what it is rumour,speculation, facts or bullshit.

But really for a few silly threads/posters we needed this? haha do me a favour and the ManUre fans superior to our fans comment, that's got to be one of the most idiotic things I've read.

I'll take neither side on this one thanks and quite happily sit on the fence.

I stand by everything I said,

Some people on here have no decorum and behave like spoilt fat kids in a sweet shop. It's fucking embarrassing to know that the shite come on here and see this and piss themselves laughing.

I just want us to show some class, that's all.

And I've made it clear where I stand on the 'biggest blue' shit, I don't go in for it, I know how blue I am and it isn't a competition, just act like grown men and not pre pubescent girls squabbling over McFly or something.

Keep it real X

TheMightyQuinn said:

Some people on here have no decorum and behave like spoilt fat kids in a sweet shop. It's fucking embarrassing to know that the shite come on here and see this and piss themselves laughing.

And I've made it clear where I stand on the 'biggest blue' shit, I don't go in for it, I know how blue I am and it isn't a competition, just act like grown men and not pre pubescent girls squabbling over McFly or something.

Keep it real X

It was a disgraceful want happened on here yesterday but the damage has been done now.

The question is whether we learn our lessons from it and get the forum back to how it was.

gazzaa2 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Keep it real X

It was a disgraceful want happened on here yesterday but the damage has been done now.

The question is whether we learn our lessons from it and get the forum back to how it was.

Come September 1st the majority of the liars will be gone and we can resume normal service. Until then I intend to keep a low profile and have a massive blow out this weekend.

TheMightyQuinn said:
gazzaa2 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Keep it real X

Come September 1st the majority of the liars will be gone and we can resume normal service. Until then I intend to keep a low profile and have a massive blow out this weekend.

Yeah thanks for the lesson in decorum too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.