To quote JM

bizzbo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Most people who have nothing to be defensive about tend to agree with me on this, others have kept quiet, odd you should react so strongly. Almost as if you fit the bill perfectly. Odd indeed.

complete bollocks! people will always be defensive when you call them 'fucking idiots'. back in your cave, george W 'you're either with us or against us' bush.

I really wish you were being sarcastic.

i8rags said:
bizzbo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Most people who have nothing to be defensive about tend to agree with me on this, others have kept quiet, odd you should react so strongly. Almost as if you fit the bill perfectly. Odd indeed.

complete bollocks! people will always be defensive when you call them 'fucking idiots'. back in your cave, george W 'you're either with us or against us' bush.
nuke em

What?
dukeforever.jpg

Feed-The-Goat said:
Fanzone Danny said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
That's Jim Morrison by the way...

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS.

You've pissed on your chips with Spursmad like the bunch of glory hunting arseholes that you are.

Well done lads.

Carry on wanking yourselves blind over fuck ugly rag players.

CTID (with or without ADUG/Eto/Tevez/trophies)

Nob heads.

MODS - This thread is the only truthful one on this forum, delete it at your peril.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

Have i missed something? what the fook is going on?

TMQ has basically spoke the truth, and some people cant take it mate.
Yeah - we're all a bunch of fucking wanking idiots who are pissing on our chips whilst not being able to see anymore because we've been pulling a few too many off over Tevez. Oh and we are all Nob head glory hunting arseholes into the bargain.
We have no re-dress because this was told to us by the "truth sayer"
However only the Truth sayer has showed any decorum in this matter.

i8rags said:
gazzaa2 said:
Fanzone Danny said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

You've pissed on your chips with Spursmad like the bunch of glory hunting arseholes that you are.

Well done lads.

Nob heads.

MODS - This thread is the only truthful one on this forum, delete it at your peril.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

A few braindead morons hounded out Spursmad

from what i read they made him out to be a fake but in doin so they gave his personal details
etc which was bang out of order, although fake or not he still provided info i read often and i could not care if he got the info from his neighbours dog. i for one would welcome him back

TBH if that is the case its bang out of order. I think we just need to get back to not taking all thats said too seriously. I think to a degree all this money is causing ruptions (Fook me I sound like a lottery winner who's Mrs has just ran off with a toyboy and the money! lol)

Come on guys lets just get on, enjoy the ride and have a laugh!!

Cumby-Yah my lord Cumby-Yah ........... ;-)

TheMightyQuinn said:
bizzbo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I really wish you were being sarcastic.

oh, just pretend I was, does it really make any difference?

Damocles said:
i8rags said:
bizzbo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

nuke em

What?
dukeforever.jpg

Duke Nukem, the quote machine:
Your face. Your ass. What's the difference?
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.
You're an inspiration for birth control.
I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck!

GaudinoMotors said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Fanzone Danny said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Well done lads.

Nob heads.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

TMQ has basically spoke the truth, and some people cant take it mate.
Yeah - we're all a bunch of fucking wanking idiots who are pissing on our chips whilst not being able to see anymore because we've been pulling a few too many off over Tevez. Oh and we are all Nob head glory hunting arseholes into the bargain.
We have no re-dress because this was told to us by the "truth sayer"
However only the Truth sayer has showed any decorum in this matter.

what????

TheMightyQuinn said:
sponge said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Well done lads.

Nob heads.

All the best.

The truth sayer.
x

All a bunch of F***ing idiots....and categorizing "EVERYONE" for who they support would tell me just about what i would want to know about a total Wank Stain like Yourself. I'd say if ur family or friends (if u have any) were in trouble u wud be gone as fast as shit of a shovel. If u like to be hated u have accomplished ur mission "OXYGEN WASTER"

If you look at all my posts , which u haven't obviously you will see iam not 1 bit guilty but for you to categorize eveyone over a coupe of wankers shows who arse u r licking.....u called everyone a f***ing idiot ...whos the guilty one now.....read my posts b4 u even think about getting back to me....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.