to the Ibra haters

Imo hes absolutly amazing, one of the most talented footballers i have ever seen. I really do mean it when i say i would take him over most strikers in the world anyday. Also if we do get him it gives us a chance to use Robinho in a cash and player deal.

Matt the very impressive Giant said:
CHT said:
When the chips were down in the quarter final against Inter Milan he was woeful , to the extent that Barca chasing a goal with half an hour to play took him off

Wasn't that we he just returned from injury?[/quote

correct!

We're not a big enough club for him yet. Nobody transfers from Barcelona to Man City in the prime of their career at the moment and certainly no player exits CL football for no amount of money if they want prestige and trophies. There's no better than Barcelona at the moment regardless of who wins this years big ears.

C_T_I_D said:
We're not a big enough club for him yet. Nobody transfers from Barcelona to Man City in the prime of their career at the moment and certainly no player exits CL football for no amount of money if they want prestige and trophies. There's no better than Barcelona at the moment regardless of who wins this years big ears.

Show Ibra the cash and he'll go......he's got the reputation for being a mercenary.

i think of Ibra can play how we all know he can then he'd be a fanastic signing, but he is highly tempromental and thats not really what we need in the club, had too many over the years....

however, he does love Mancini.....

haller said:
C_T_I_D said:

Show Ibra the cash and he'll go......he's got the reputation for being a mercenary.

No Zlatan do not play only for cash... if it was the case he would still be in Inter. He wants to win trophies. So I don't know if he would like to come to city since we do not play in the CL.

But in a swedish newspaper some days ago, They said that Ibra might consider a move to City due to mancini.

From Swedish paper "Expressen"

Zlatan agent: "Is there a chance that he will leave" Tomorrow will be determined fight for the Spanish league title. While states Zlatan Ibrahimovic to leave Barcelona after his heavy time in the club.
Then choose his agent Mino Raiola to tell us all about Zlatan's current situation and his tough time in Barcelona. For SPORT-Expressen Raiola says that both Manchester City and Chelsea are interested, that Zlatan was furious at being exchanged for Inter in the Champions League - and how he sees the Barça indicated the possibility to sell Zlatan in England.
- There is a chance that he will leave Barcelona for Zlatan works that way, but he will not be sold, "said Mino Raiola.

It has stormed around Zlatan Ibrahimovic in recent days. The Spanish and English media indicate that Barcelona president Joan Laporta is examining the possibilities of a sale. At the same time said the Barcelona newspaper El Mundo Deportivo that the recruitment of David Villa - who would be a direct competitor to Zlatan - can be ready any day. Even Cesc Fabregas states come closer to Barça.

And now select agent Mino Raiola Zlatan to talk in detail about the situation that has arisen around Zlatan. Here he describes in Barcelona's outgoing president Joan Laporta action right now:
- The problem of Barcelona is the president who lost so clearly want to buy any player and the one coming up would of course bring in some new players although he said. How it works in Spain.
Zlatan was one of those who received the greatest share of criticism when Barcelona were eliminated by Inter in the Champions League.

Zlatan was replaced early (62nd and 63rd minutes) in both matches and has since lost his regular place in the starting line-up. Mino Raiola about Zlatan responded:
- He was very, very angry. He was angry, the Monday following. He is still pissed that they went out.
- But it was not as Zlatan lost semi-final against Inter Milan. It was Barcelona. They lost as a team.
Mino Raiola describes Zlatan criticism as unfair.
- Messi was bad at the beginning of the year, better in the middle of the season and had a bad end. Why no talk about Messi? It seems easier to talk about Zlatan, he has been injured and has not played.

David Villa and Cesc Fabregas at Barcelona. How would it affect the future of Zlatan?
- If Villa want to play the role of number nine (Zlatan position) may possibly be a problem. For Villa, not for Zlatan.
There will be competition for Zlatan to take a place in the starting line?
- No, no, it will be difficult for them to take a seat. If Villa will, then he must convince. Zlatan they know where they are.
In Wednesday's Journal, we presented data that Zlatan is planning to leave Barcelona.
- There is no selling Zlatan, he chooses when he wants when he will leave. But he has a five year contract with Barcelona. Have forgotten about it or what?
- He will not be sold. There is a chance that he will leave Barcelona for Zlatan works that way, but he will not be sold.
What have you to say about the information presented in the English media in Barcelona's president asked an agent who is studying the possibility to sell Ibrahimovic to Manchester City or Chelsea?
- There is no other agent can move my player, or do any work associated with my players. Laporta has no right to mandate a different agent.

- I do not accept it and not the players, either. In addition, the club rang me and said it is "bullshit".
Is Zlatan at Manchester City and Chelsea's wish list?
- All big clubs have a player Zlatan on their list. Zlatan is one of those. Obviously, these two interested in Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Mino Raiola said.
So City is interested in Zlatan Ibrahimovic, it is a fact?
- Yes, clubs are interested in Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Chelsea and Manchester City. You want to bet? Do not you think you may sell Zlatan although Real Madrid are not interested? Of course. And there are not many clubs that can pay for him.
Tomorrow meets Valladolid Barcelona in the final and crucial round of the league.
- I hope they win the league and to determine Zlatan. That's why we came here, "said Mino Raiola.
- He may leave when he feels he made what he will. It is for Zlatan. Juventus wanted him to stay, Inter wanted him to stay, Barcelona will ask him to stop.

Mino about....
... The forthcoming presidential elections in the club:
"I do not think it will affect anything, absolutely not, Zlatan is Barcelona's biggest deal ever. It is not just someone who came in at random directly."

Barca ... THAT IS ON THE WAY TO SIGN DAVID VILLA:
"If I were David Villa, I would not come, but it is if I were Villa. This is because, if Villa want to play the role of" number nine ", then can there possibly be a problem.

Zlatan SITUATION ... I BARCELONA RIGHT NOW:
"He has still made 21 goals and 17 assists, he could have done better if he had not been injured. Do not panic. He is 29 years, still the best player in the world."

... That Zlatan NOT GIVE INTO MATCH GAME:
"Barcelona Etoo wanted to leave and in their opinion, Zlatan is the main player in the position of" number nine "in the world. All the cases if you look at how Barcleona player, he is free, fast and strong, it has not changed."

For me, the only question is 'would he come here?' Do I WANT him at City?! Abso-fucking-lutely, he's one of the top players of his generation.

For those saying 'youtube proves nothing', fine! How about watching some actual games then?! And NOT just the ones against English opposition, European football isn't constituted entirely by the Champions League. Any number of factors can contribute to poor performances in individual games. Like a poster said above, before this season Messi had contributed a disproportionately low amount in games against English opposition. Doesn't mean he's not fooking amazing.

'Ibra can't handle the Premier League, he'd get kicked off the park'. Have you ever actually LOOKED at the guy? He's f**king huge! Not exactly a Robinho-build. You need to be tough to handle Serie A defending if you're a striker.

He is a class act. If he wants to come, GET HIM IN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.