to the Ibra haters

Everyone looks great on youtube !!!

Really can't see him suiting this league...
May be wrong (i haven't seen too much of him) but he reminds me of RSC...

It's a no for me :(

Bollocks bollocks bollocks......lazy long haired pikey lookin twat
STEER WELL CLEAR

I'd love to see him here and I think he'd love to prove himself in England since that's the only place left really. Although I think he does feel he still has work to do in Barcelona and since we're not in the CL I doubt he'd want to come this year.

I will say this though: the argument that Inter has done better without him doesn't really work for me. Just look at the players they brought in - Milito, Eto'o, Sneijder, Lucio, Motta, and now in January Mariga and Pandev. To me it's like saying "Look how well Chelsea are doing in the league without Ibrahimovic". :)

Failsworth_Blue said:
simon23 said:
physically bigger...yes
stonger.....he falls to the floor like he has been shot most of the time
pace...looks quick in a slwoer league
desire to do well.......LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!! you are havgn a joke....he shows no desire whatsoever....he is so unmotivated...god help him if he does come here and bellamy is stilla round as bellamy will be getting his golf clubs out again!!!!

PLEASE CITY STAY WELL AWAY FROM THE POTENTIAL BIGGEST EVER PREMIERHIP FLOP!

-- Thu May 13, 2010 11:15 am --

The highlighted points are absolutely spot on

He would be a huge mistake and if RM thinks he is a good buy then Im worried

So if a manager who has worked with him before for an amount of time and seen what he's like day in day out and in every game and thinks he'll be a good signing you'll be worried? Mancini knows his strengths much more than me or you and i'm willing to trust his judgement because i'm a fan of Ibra and if Mancini wants to bring him in then i'm all for it

yes i would be worried as to me it would suggest he doesnt know what it takes for a player to make it in the premiership (especially in terms of a forward).....I will say now that Im 100% certain that Ibra would be a hugge flop in the prem and one of the most expensive mistakes in tthe history of premiership football.......all mancinis work with ibra is irrelebavant as it wasnt in this league whcih is very different to any of the league ibra has played in......and in relative terms mancini himself is a beginner in the premier league

Mancini bought Vieira because he " worked well" with him at Inter ...enough said ......The English Premier League is the most unforgiving league in the World , people whose legs have "gone" or who dont apply themselves soon get found out. Ibrahimovic would be Jo Mark II .

I cannot believe this - none of you can ever have seen Ibra

He would be fantastic - everything that we need

FFS when will people understand that work rate is not > ability

Sabster said:

agrred work rate isnt everything but this guy wont hack the physicalness of the premiership.....a few strong challenges and he will disappear out of games.....

he is too used to getting too much time on the ball......time he wont get in the premiership

Sabster said:

When will people understand that nearly every player who DOESN'T have workrate, in whatever position, fails miserably & embarrassingly in the Premier League? They either start working harder or they get kicked out, like Robinho.

Add to that the fact that if Mancini pays £40 mill for him & he plays like he's currently doing for Barca, then Mancini will most likely be out of of job at the end of the season.

Why on earth do we need to gamble our immediate future & stability on the potential of a 28 year old bloke that's currently not playing well enough to get in our team?

I think Zlatan would do well in the premiership but for me the major question mark would be about how many games we would get out of him. He's constantly injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.