To the lad who chucked a bottle

The point here is that you should have told the copper exactly what happened.

If these neanderthals want to arrange to meet to punch the living daylights out of each other fine but bringing it into the ground and chucking a bottle is indefensible.

No place for them.

Re: To the lad who chucked a bottle !¬!!!!

paulchapo said:
Sometimes the attitude of some City fans makes me cringe,though i guess it really is just the general disrespect and ''Do what i want and fuck everyone else'' attitude in society these days in general.God i am getting old,lol!

Yesterday i was on the 2pm train to Blackburn from Victoria.There was a group of young lads,blues, on there walking up and down and generally being pricks,smoking,swearing and giving anyone who caught their eye the 'hard stare' though a slap would have knocked them out.

Thankfully they were in the next carriage though i could hear them.A woman came into my carriage with her daughter and complained to the guard about them,saying they were also urinating in a bottle,despite their being a toilet on the train.He was going to get the police on in Blackburn but luckily for them they got off at Darwen.

If one of you recognises yourself and is on here,catch on lads and show a bit of respect eh,especially to women and kids!
I was one of these 'lads'. I dont smoke, hardly swear and i know for a fact that we wasnt giving people the 'hard stare'. Are we not allowed to have a laugh at football games anymore? We didnt disrespect any person on that train, just simply had a laugh at nobodys expense.

Lee-ManCity said:
I was one of these 'lads'. I dont smoke, hardly swear and i know for a fact that we wasnt giving people the 'hard stare'. Are we not allowed to have a laugh at football games anymore? We didnt disrespect any person on that train, just simply had a laugh at nobodys expense.

I beg to differ.You were.You were also singing,smoking and one of your mates was urinating into a bottle in a carriage full of women and kids.I saw and heard you and was the woman who moved carriages with her child and reported you to the guard lying?She also said she would rather move and stand than suffer being near you.

You were also not ''At a football match.'' You were on a train full of people which included women and kids,who if you had paused from your ''Having a laugh'' for a second would have noticed were both nervous and disgusted at your behaviour.

paulchapo said:
[quote="Lee-ManCityI was one of these 'lads'. I dont smoke, hardly swear and i know for a fact that we wasnt giving people the 'hard stare'. Are we not allowed to have a laugh at football games anymore? We didnt disrespect any person on that train, just simply had a laugh at nobodys expense.

I beg to differ.You were.You were also singing,smoking and one of your mates was urinating into a bottle in a carriage full of women and kids.I saw and heard you and was the woman who moved carriages with her child and reported you to the guard lying?She also said she would rather move and stand than suffer being near you.

You were also not ''At a football match.'' You were on a train full of people which included women and kids,who if you had paused from your ''Having a laugh'' for a second would have noticed were both nervous and disgusted at your behaviour.[/quote]

So sad to see a tribal sport turn into sanitized bollocks.

You'd be best off at the golf or maybe even croquet.

No drinking, swearing or lads singing there.

So sad to see a tribal sport turn into sanitized bollocks.

You'd be best off at the golf or maybe even croquet.

No drinking, swearing or lads singing there.[/quote]

Again for the uneducated this wasn't a football match.It was a normal service train full of people with no interest in football just trying to travel peacefuly.

I was brought up in Benchill and around in the violent 70's and 80's.I did my share at Anfield,Elland road and other grounds so don't quote golf or croquet to me.In spite of this we had respect for normal shirters and women and kids unlike a lot of plastic dicks these days.

paulchapo said:
Lee-ManCity said:

You were also not ''At a football match.'' You were on a train full of people which included women and kids,who if you had paused from your ''Having a laugh'' for a second would have noticed were both nervous and disgusted at your behaviour.

Oh, i wasnt informed of the 'no noise' carriage i was on. And for the person weeing in the bottle, The toilet was broken. Would you rather him piss all over the train or in a bottle? And with the regards to smoking, I think that was a daft thing to do, but i cant control what other people want to do. If you dont like it, simply tell us. Dont go on bluemoon spouting shit and making us look like idiots. Is it lets all have a go at teenagers day today or something?

Lee-ManCity said:
And with the regards to smoking, I think that was a daft thing to do, but i cant control what other people want to do. If you dont like it, simply tell us.

Crikey, you think people should have to tell you not to smoke on a train full of passengers? You can't just figure out for yourself that it's the wrong thing to do?

Also, don't you think people might be a tad intimidated by a group of boisterous lads drinking, smoking, singing etc, and therefore might not exactly be willing to risk what might happen if they tell you to stop smoking?

EDIT: That's not meant as a dig, by the way. I can see that it's hard to do much about it when you're in a group and some of them are being a tad rowdy.

Mind you Lee i will have to admit having just read a few posts on here it DOES seem to be have a go at the under 35's day,lol!

Look we have all been 19 or so believe it or not and done daft things.The fact you have seen your arse over it is a good sign it shows you think maybe some of it WAS wrong.Trust me i have seen 40-60 year old's acting like total knobs so no it isn't all the ''Yoof of today!''<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:25 pm --<br /><br />Oh and as my last post has somehow got mixed up or lost in cyber space i din't identify anyone,just mentioned something i saw,it was you who came on and said it was you and your mates,lol!

PistonBlue said:
stimo said:
PistonBlue said:
It didn't. I was making a sweeping generalisation.
Coulda been any age, this forum's negativity towards the youngsters is absolutely ridiculous this weekend. I'm making something out of nothing but it is starting to do my nut in mate

Fair enough. When I read the OP I pictured the group of young lads who were acting like pricks at Villa away last year. I was wrong to do that as the two are totally unconnected.

I do stand by my original assertion though that SOME of our younger fans have no respect for anyone or anything. Not that it's confined to City fans by any stretch.
I completely aggree, you mean the kind of younguns that buy tickets next to the away fans purely to goad them for 90 minutes because they can get away with it. Just getting sick of the stereotype, because i wasn't at york away (which as somebody has previously pointed out that if everybody on this board went as they said they did there would have been 10,000 there) i get scowled at and slagged off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.