To the lad who chucked a bottle

All clubs have fans who can't behave decently (and seem to like the fact) it's just a shame they have learned to type.

Re: To the lad who chucked a bottle !¬!!!!

paulchapo said:
So sad to see a tribal sport turn into sanitized bollocks.

You'd be best off at the golf or maybe even croquet.

No drinking, swearing or lads singing there.

Again for the uneducated this wasn't a football match.It was a normal service train full of people with no interest in football just trying to travel peacefuly.

I was brought up in Benchill and around in the violent 70's and 80's.I did my share at Anfield,Elland road and other grounds so don't quote golf or croquet to me.In spite of this we had respect for normal shirters and women and kids unlike a lot of plastic dicks these days.[/quote]
Im far from a plastic, over 8000 points and not missed a game since january. I can see exactly where your coming from but its just lads having a laugh, just be thankfull we wasnt smashing the train up and shooting people ;)

Lee-ManCity said:
paulchapo said:

Again for the uneducated this wasn't a football match.It was a normal service train full of people with no interest in football just trying to travel peacefuly.

I was brought up in Benchill and around in the violent 70's and 80's.I did my share at Anfield,Elland road and other grounds so don't quote golf or croquet to me.In spite of this we had respect for normal shirters and women and kids unlike a lot of plastic dicks these days.
Im far from a plastic, over 8000 points and not missed a game since january. I can see exactly where your coming from but its just lads having a laugh, just be thankfull we wasnt smashing the train up and shooting people ;)[/quote]

ok, so is it ok if we do it in front of your grandparents/parents/siblings/children?

Lee-ManCity said:
paulchapo said:

I was brought up in Benchill and around in the violent 70's and 80's.I did my share at Anfield,Elland road and other grounds so don't quote golf or croquet to me.In spite of this we had respect for normal shirters and women and kids unlike a lot of plastic dicks these days.
Im far from a plastic, over 8000 points and not missed a game since january. I can see exactly where your coming from but its just lads having a laugh, just be thankfull we wasnt smashing back doors in and shooting up ;)[/quote]

That's quite a relief.

fallowfieldflyer said:
Half time top tier,a lad i watched drunk his bottle of lager then chucked it into the air with beer still in it,and it landed on a young lads head.The chucker seen it land on his head and then walked off with his mates.A copper came across and had a word with him,i was telling this lad next to me "what a knob to do that" i walked over to the lad and told him to go and apologise to the young lad,at which time the copper said to me "had i seen anything" i told him no but he should go over and say sorry.
His mates then started coming onto me saying i shoudn't be saying things like that to the coppers because he could get chucked out.
I again told them to get him to go and say sorry but i think i just see things completely different these days to what young lads see.Some other guys pulled me away ,i think because they could sense i was probably going to get whacked ?.
Why can't city fans (a very small minority)give respect to fellow blues.

They were coming onto you?!

Seems that some think that being anti social and basically a bit of a yob should be accepted in today's world as for them it's just having a laugh.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Seems that some think that being anti social and basically a bit of a yob should be accepted in today's world as for them it's just having a laugh.
Now you're being silly....You have to have at least 8000brownie points!

lukyman said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Hahahahaha

Lee-ManCity said:
lukyman said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Hahahahaha

and the funny part of that is?<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 am --<br /><br />
ell said:
Thats right start blaming the teenagers when the original yob has already been described as "in his 30's"

I certainly didn't mention teeenagers as I know the problem isn't just age related. It makes it even more sad that so called adults set the bad tone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.