To the lad who chucked a bottle

Re: To the lad who chucked a bottle !¬!!!!

mcfcliam said:
So sad to see a tribal sport turn into sanitized bollocks.

You'd be best off at the golf or maybe even croquet.

No drinking, swearing or lads singing there.
Wow, it's not at all like you to completely miss the point of what someone is saying.

Dubai Blue said:
mcfcliam said:
So sad to see a tribal sport turn into sanitized bollocks.

You'd be best off at the golf or maybe even croquet.

No drinking, swearing or lads singing there.
Wow, it's not at all like you to completely miss the point of what someone is saying.

Lol!

Smoking on trains when you have a journey of 30 minutes! Jesus that must be some habit to not be able to wait or is it a case of the usual "I will do what I want and fck everyone else"

As for pissing in a bottle when there are kids around.Well that is just disgusting and if culprit had got a smack off someone for doing it,it would have maybe made him think before doing it again.

Unfortunately some people are just too thick to realise that what they are doing is not acceptable.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Lee-ManCity said:
lukyman said:
Now you're being silly....You have to have at least 8000brownie points!
Hahahahaha

and the funny part of that is?

-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 am --

ell said:
Thats right start blaming the teenagers when the original yob has already been described as "in his 30's"

I certainly didn't mention teeenagers as I know the problem isn't just age related. It makes it even more sad that so called adults set the bad tone.
The generalisation that I am being called a 'yob'. Like I've said before, I didn't personally like my mate smoking on the train but its hard to stop a pissed up person from doing that. The pissing in a bottle story is also being taken out of control, the one who pissed in a bottle did it where the train doors are so nobody could see. How can you expect 5 lads on a trip to the football be quiet and sit down with no noise? Bluemoon is becoming a joke!

Lee-ManCity said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Lee-ManCity said:
Hahahahaha

ell said:
Thats right start blaming the teenagers when the original yob has already been described as "in his 30's"

I certainly didn't mention teeenagers as I know the problem isn't just age related. It makes it even more sad that so called adults set the bad tone.
The generalisation that I am being called a 'yob'. Like I've said before, I didn't personally like my mate smoking on the train but its hard to stop a pissed up person from doing that. The pissing in a bottle story is also being taken out of control, the one who pissed in a bottle did it where the train doors are so nobody could see. How can you expect 5 lads on a trip to the football be quiet and sit down with no noise? Bluemoon is becoming a joke!

It's Victor Meldrew versus Lee Nelson.

Choose your side folks.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Lee-ManCity said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

Choose your side folks.
quality!!

see what i did there :)

SouthStandStander said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Lee-ManCity said:

Choose your side folks.
quality!!

see what i did there :)

I do not believe it......

how can anyone have a cock so small that they can fit it in to a fosters bottle? (and is this where the area of London known as "cockfosters" got it's name?)

Speaking as a member of traincrew (not working last Saturday, thank f*ck)

It is expected that football fans will be giddy and full of booze and bravado so some latitude is given.
Smoking, while banned, happens on nearly every football train and as long as it's not blatant eg. a few drags of a cig next to an opened window is not a problem but best just not do it.
The bogs on a lot of trains have dodgy power doors which sieze up particularly when people piss about with them (opening/closing them constantly for a laugh). Some guards also lock them 'cos
of smoking cigs/weed in there and the complaints this causes.

Most importantly if regular passengers feel threatened and it's reported the guard has every right to stop the train and phone the law. This will lead to a delay of around 40 minutes and could mean everyone on the train misses some or all of the game.
So if you're just "having a laugh" just consider that if a line is crossed then a whole train full of people will not be amused.

PistonBlue said:
What sort of cock would throw a bottle in the air in a crowded place anyway?
And what sort of copper wouldn't just arrest someone for doing it? I assume he wanted a witness but I'd've thought they'd have CCTV back there.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:54 pm --<br /><br />
marios stress ball said:
I hate chads!
Al Gore ain't much of a fan either.

it's basic manners and courtesy really.

do i wan't a bottle landing on my head thrown by one of our own ?
do i want to sit on a non smoking train and breath in fag smoke ?
do i want to be able to have a little nap on a train without getting my glasses slapped off my face ?

just behave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.