To the lad who chucked a bottle

TBF After the years under Pearce that's exactly the reason I started drinking at football matches.

Hang on a minute,does it matter if he was blue or red,old or young,drunk or sober,the bottle was full of piss or lager[similar],with mates or alone,a member of blue alliance or a member of the sally army. What sort of Knob Head would even dream of throwing a bottle into a crowd of people containing kids.
Get the Fck out of our club

Ding Dong said:
Hang on a minute,does it matter if he was blue or red,old or young,drunk or sober,the bottle was full of piss or lager[similar],with mates or alone,a member of blue alliance or a member of the sally army. What sort of Knob Head would even dream of throwing a bottle into a crowd of people containing kids.
Ditto ^

Ding Dong said:

Ding Dong for President of Bluemoon.

Well said Sir. very well said.

Ding Dong said:
true story broseph

Re: To the lad who chucked a bottle !¬!!!!

hilts said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
fallowfieldflyer said:
Half time top tier,a lad i watched drunk his bottle of lager then chucked it into the air with beer still in it,and it landed on a young lads head.The chucker seen it land on his head and then walked off with his mates.A copper came across and had a word with him,i was telling this lad next to me "what a knob to do that" i walked over to the lad and told him to go and apologise to the young lad,at which time the copper said to me "had i seen anything" i told him no but he should go over and say sorry.
His mates then started coming onto me saying i shoudn't be saying things like that to the coppers because he could get chucked out.
I again told them to get him to go and say sorry but i think i just see things completely different these days to what young lads see.Some other guys pulled me away ,i think because they could sense i was probably going to get whacked ?.
Why can't city fans (a very small minority)give respect to fellow blues.

you should have told the coppers what you saw.Fans(yobs) like that deserve what they get.

this, if the guy didnt even have the decency to apologise i would have had him arrested, i cant believe more fans werent giving him shit

Never do this unless something absolutely heinous has occurred.

I had a run in with some Heifer in The Fenhurst at Blackburn on Saturday.

Two lads to my left waiting to be served, me and my old man, after them.

This 'truly massive' City fan in a fucking pink dress, shitfaced already by 12.30pm, already complete with two half-drunk pints of Blue WKD, comes to the end of the bar and tells the server 'I'm next', 'I've been waiting fucking ages'.

I told her 'c'mon love, get in line', she gives it some slurred bullshit about 'only wanting shots', and, 'call yourself a proper City fan', and then looking to her little gang of shitbags to front me up and give me a slap.

Strangely enough, they decided against it.

Some of the 'Blues' we have supporting us these days, fucking embarrassing to be associated with.

Plenty only seem to be there for the regular bender than to actually enjoy the football.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I had a run in with some Heifer in The Fenhurst at Blackburn on Saturday.

Two lads to my left waiting to be served, me and my old man, after them.

This 'truly massive' City fan in a fucking pink dress, shitfaced already by 12.30pm, already complete with two half-drunk pints of Blue WKD, comes to the end of the bar and tells the server 'I'm next', 'I've been waiting fucking ages'.

I told her 'c'mon love, get in line', she gives it some slurred bullshit about 'only wanting shots', and, 'call yourself a proper City fan', and then looking to her little gang of shitbags to front me up and give me a slap.

Strangely enough, they decided against it.

Some of the 'Blues' we have supporting us these days, fucking embarrassing to be associated with.

Plenty only seem to be there for the regular bender than to actually enjoy the football.

Tolmie, do you know what tickles me about your post?

Most of these little spotty numpties would run a mile from a 'proper' punch up! I was a 16 year old fan myself in the early 90's (91) and have been in some nasty situations. I've been stabbed, koshed and am lucky enough to be a fully paid up member of the multiple broken nose club. (not!) However, me and my mates, would never EVER disrespect a fellow blue, or indeed anyone who was just out for a footie match. (the same as us) I don't/didn't see the point in getting shitfaced and then missing the match! Maybe i was just a smart kiddy and wouldn't put myself at a disadvantage of being incapacitated if it did become tasty!

I agree wholeheartedly that it is not ALL our young lads, but it is becoming more common and i find it a disgrace.

Who's owning up to being with the girl?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.