To those handful of Morons! Read!

SK_ said:
Citytillidie69 said:
ahh, good to see the "theatre luvvies" are in....... how long have you been going to football....."we have the right to demand to be entertained" ..do you realize how prawn sandwich brigade that sounds..... suppose we'd better get used to these sort of fans now.

How long have i been going to football, im 28 almost 29 now and ive been going since i was 13/14, ive been everywhere watching city, and given a large part of my life following them, its cost me a fortune both financially and personally, dont come giving it the 'prawn sandwich brigade' to me, you really couldnt be further from the truth you fuckin whopper

I love the fact that you didn't go last night but you demand to be entertained.......classic.

Citytillidie69 said:
SK_ said:
How long have i been going to football, im 28 almost 29 now and ive been going since i was 13/14, ive been everywhere watching city, and given a large part of my life following them, its cost me a fortune both financially and personally, dont come giving it the 'prawn sandwich brigade' to me, you really couldnt be further from the truth you fuckin whopper

I love the fact that you didn't go last night but you demand to be entertained.......classic.

Read it again you no mark prick, i said WE have the right to be entertained we as in us, the fans in general, never once did i say or indicate i meant myself

SK_ said:
Citytillidie69 said:

Read it again you no mark prick, i said WE have the right to be entertained we as in us, the fans in general, never once did i say or indicate i meant myself

Were you at the theatre last night, is that why you couldn't make it to Stoke and when you do make it to a match do you take little binoculars with you and boiled sweets.

SK_ said:
Citytillidie69 said:

No we don't... we have the right to choose to attend of not. You've signed no contract binding yourself to this club, you can walk away at anytime without consequence.

We have no right to demand anything.

brenda said:
Unfortunately we have a large number of thickies ie those who do Munich songs, smoke at COMS and away matches pee in the streets at Chelsea- I saw them and I'm afraid when our owner sees what we have in our following he will walk away and leave us. I personally have had enough of these people and will not be renewing next season. I started in 1954 and went to Vienna seen City on 55 grounds and been to 77 grounds. I am sick of the foul mouthed fans and am not going to suffer any longer. There is no smoking in any ground now and yet we cannot even control this simple requirement and the morons win. We are a crap Country with litter out of control. Thankfully I have ample reserves to be able to get away for long spells in Abu Dhabi where there are no morons no drunks no foul language and no crime. Why on earth the Sheik wanted to get involved with us is still beyond me.
You know WHY there are no 'morons', drunks or crime in Abu Dhabi Brenda? because AD is more or less run by one man, A SHEIK, and his private army and police force. Dictatorship? what HE says goes, no ifs or buts. Where as WE live in a democracy, i.e. a FREE country and can , if we can get away with it , do what we like insde the law. BIG DIFFERENCE BRENDA!
Although its not perfect, it certainly beats being stoned to death for having it off with your mates girl,(or is it the girl who gets stoned to death)?
In the words of the prophet, thats the price of freedom love.

Citytillidie69 said:
SK_ said:

Were you at the theatre last night, is that why you couldn't make it to Stoke and when you do make it to a match do you take little binoculars with you and boiled sweets.

Yeah thats me ya got me, im the **** in the full replica telling everyone else to sit down whilst eating my nachos and listening to the commentary on my radio, and trying to get yet another song going to that zaney 'benjani whoaah oh ohh' tune going.

GStar said:
SK_ said:

No we don't... we have the right to choose to attend of not. You've signed no contract binding yourself to this club, you can walk away at anytime without consequence.

We have no right to demand anything.

Im well aware i can walk away at anytime without consequence, i have supported this club too long to ever even contemplate doing such a thing though, its rooted in me, what else would i do with my time and my money, im in it for life.

Anyone who states that people are wrong to voice their displeasure after watching another sub standard performance is way off the mark though and thats the point im making

SK_ said:
Yeah thats me ya got me, im the **** in the full replica telling everyone else to sit down whilst eating my nachos and listening to the commentary on my radio, and trying to get yet another song going to that zaney 'benjani whoaah oh ohh' tune going.

now if you're not careful some on here will believe that........ just look at Prestwich Blue and his Non-scarf protest.

(glad to see you've calmed down the abusive name calling.... some mods on here can be a picky about that)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.