To those handful of Morons! Read!

SK_ said:
I didnt go last night but i can fully understand people being disheartened by it and having a pop at the scarf wearing wop, we as fans pay the money, and we have the right to demand to be entertained.

Racist! We don't need fans like you.

Our owner has put millions into this club and is becoming increasingly impatient by the way some of our fans are reacting.

So we all sit on our hands because the owners are increasingly imaptients by the way some fans are reacting. How do you know that ?. I suspect the owners are concerned about how Mancini is finding it hard to motivate the team.

brenda said:
Unfortunately we have a large number of thickies ie those who do Munich songs, smoke at COMS and away matches pee in the streets at Chelsea- I saw them and I'm afraid when our owner sees what we have in our following he will walk away and leave us. I personally have had enough of these people and will not be renewing next season. I started in 1954 and went to Vienna seen City on 55 grounds and been to 77 grounds. I am sick of the foul mouthed fans and am not going to suffer any longer. There is no smoking in any ground now and yet we cannot even control this simple requirement and the morons win. We are a crap Country with litter out of control. Thankfully I have ample reserves to be able to get away for long spells in Abu Dhabi where there are no morons no drunks no foul language and no crime. Why on earth the Sheik wanted to get involved with us is still beyond me.

You have been going since 1954 and this season is the worst behavior you have ever seen? Get a grip football fans have been doing this sort of stuff for as long as I can remember. Im not saying its right but why throw your toys out of your pram all of a sudden?

SK_ said:
I didnt go last night but i can fully understand people being disheartened by it and having a pop at the scarf wearing wop, we as fans pay the money, and we have the right to demand to be entertained.

ahh, good to see the "theatre luvvies" are in....... how long have you been going to football....."we have the right to demand to be entertained" ..do you realize how prawn sandwich brigade that sounds..... suppose we'd better get used to these sort of fans now.

True_Blue69 said:
brenda said:
Unfortunately we have a large number of thickies ie those who do Munich songs, smoke at COMS and away matches pee in the streets at Chelsea- I saw them and I'm afraid when our owner sees what we have in our following he will walk away and leave us. I personally have had enough of these people and will not be renewing next season. I started in 1954 and went to Vienna seen City on 55 grounds and been to 77 grounds. I am sick of the foul mouthed fans and am not going to suffer any longer. There is no smoking in any ground now and yet we cannot even control this simple requirement and the morons win. We are a crap Country with litter out of control. Thankfully I have ample reserves to be able to get away for long spells in Abu Dhabi where there are no morons no drunks no foul language and no crime. Why on earth the Sheik wanted to get involved with us is still beyond me.

You have been going since 1954 and this season is the worst behavior you have ever seen? Get a grip football fans have been doing this sort of stuff for as long as I can remember. Im not saying its right but why throw your toys out of your pram all of a sudden?

and your not renewing ah well bye bye someone will take your place and be glad of it

Ricster said:
You're actions last night weren't just noticed by our own fans but noticed around the world. Congrats for the hand signals and abuse aimed towards Mancini.

Do you think you're actions are going to help?

Let me answer that question. Our owner has put millions into this club and is becoming increasingly impatient by the way some of our fans are reacting. In my words, like spoilt brats. Mansour has no ties to us, he can leave this club at anytime.

Im not going to go into this much more, but believe me you've been warned.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you!

Footballs a passionate game and with the amount it cost to go to the football fans have a right to shown that passion and frustration anyway they want. I'm thankful for the sheik but if he decides he doesnt wanna invest in city anymore than thats his choice and I'll respect that. we lasted 115 years without him so I'm sure we'll carry on if he went. City's about more than the rich sugar daddy funding us.

Citytillidie69 said:
SK_ said:

ahh, good to see the "theatre luvvies" are in....... how long have you been going to football....."we have the right to demand to be entertained" ..do you realize how prawn sandwich brigade that sounds..... suppose we'd better get used to these sort of fans now.

How long have i been going to football, im 28 almost 29 now and ive been going since i was 13/14, ive been everywhere watching city, and given a large part of my life following them, its cost me a fortune both financially and personally, dont come giving it the 'prawn sandwich brigade' to me, you really couldnt be further from the truth you fuckin whopper

Ricster said:
You're actions last night weren't just noticed by our own fans but noticed around the world. Congrats for the hand signals and abuse aimed towards Mancini.

Do you think you're actions are going to help?

Let me answer that question. Our owner has put millions into this club and is becoming increasingly impatient by the way some of our fans are reacting. In my words, like spoilt brats. Mansour has no ties to us, he can leave this club at anytime.

Im not going to go into this much more, but believe me you've been warned.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you!

Maybe the Sheikh needs to wake up then or someone needs to wake him up and tell him that in football normal rules of business do not apply.

I'd not mind being in the prawn sandwich brigade, they are my favorite! No I'm not a toff or a new fan. Just cultured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.