To those handful of Morons! Read!

Citytillidie69 said:
SK_ said:
Yeah thats me ya got me, im the **** in the full replica telling everyone else to sit down whilst eating my nachos and listening to the commentary on my radio, and trying to get yet another song going to that zaney 'benjani whoaah oh ohh' tune going.

now if you're not careful some on here will believe that........ just look at Prestwich Blue and his Non-scarf protest.

(glad to see you've calmed down the abusive name calling.... some mods on here can be a picky about that)

Listen mate, you started it, with your rash and uneducated 'theatre luvvies' comment, you dont know me from adam and you wouldnt come spouting that sort of shit to me if you saw me voicing my displeasure at the ground so why do it on here ? Easier from behind your computer screen i suppose eh..

Anyway, as you were

SK_ said:
Citytillidie69 said:
now if you're not careful some on here will believe that........ just look at Prestwich Blue and his Non-scarf protest.

(glad to see you've calmed down the abusive name calling.... some mods on here can be a picky about that)

Listen mate, you started it, with your rash and uneducated 'theatre luvvies' comment, you dont know me from adam and you wouldnt come spouting that sort of shit to me if you saw me voicing my displeasure at the ground so why do it on here ? Easier from behind your computer screen i suppose eh..

Anyway, as you were

Listen Paul, you made a point about "demanding to be entertained", I made an observation based on your comment, you then start with the derogatory name calling...... now from my experience those who choose abusive name calling are the uneducated one's.

As the other poster said... you have a choice.

If the sheik wants to get upset and take his toys home because of what he saw last night, well quite frankly he would never have survived any way. He has to accept that you cant enter the biggest sporting arena in the world and not take any kind of complaints. Im very doubtfull he has said this, more likley hes told the two gimps in charge to pack their bags. Personaly i think Cooke has done a good job for City, but everytime he opens his mouth utter shite flows like a knackerd water main.

If indeed the Sheik has noted his displeasure, and i treat that info with about as much reagard as reading it in the sun. Then maybe he should man up a bit, take some fair crtisism of his staff(not himself)

and the fact he could just walk away if he gets board is not true. he cant just cease the buisness, and it unlikley anyone is going to want to take on a stupidly unsustainable financial situation placed on the club with the massive wage bills.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ricster, you are clearly hearing snippets re this. But I can assure you, the man at the very top, although frustrated like the rest of us, is sitting pretty in terms of what the future holds.

We, as City fans, also get into a mindset that it is all about what happens on the pitch, this considerably investment so far is just a precursor to the bigger picture.

Sheikh Mansour and his team of advisors are quickly learning that football gives no guarantees.

But I can guarantee you this, there are plenty of people walking this summer within the entire management structure.

Keep the faith, they knew Mancini was a short term gamble, unfortunately, for both him and us, one that appears to not have come off, but there is still time.

The existing caveat in his contract, should demonstrate to everyone that they are here for a long time, and that they are prudent enough to see further down the road.

The thirst for success is palpable, within touching distance, which makes for frustrations in all. But it will come, and it will be all the more special when it happens.

Tolmies Hairdo is the messiah!!

Seriously, this was my favourite post for a long, long time - cheers TH!

bowdonblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ricster, you are clearly hearing snippets re this. But I can assure you, the man at the very top, although frustrated like the rest of us, is sitting pretty in terms of what the future holds.

We, as City fans, also get into a mindset that it is all about what happens on the pitch, this considerably investment so far is just a precursor to the bigger picture.

Sheikh Mansour and his team of advisors are quickly learning that football gives no guarantees.

But I can guarantee you this, there are plenty of people walking this summer within the entire management structure.

Keep the faith, they knew Mancini was a short term gamble, unfortunately, for both him and us, one that appears to not have come off, but there is still time.

The existing caveat in his contract, should demonstrate to everyone that they are here for a long time, and that they are prudent enough to see further down the road.

The thirst for success is palpable, within touching distance, which makes for frustrations in all. But it will come, and it will be all the more special when it happens.

Tolmies Hairdo is the messiah!!

Seriously, this was my favourite post for a long, long time - cheers TH!

Thats makes far more sense to me than the other scaremonger story. Im sure they are miffed at the way things are going. But it would be silly to suggest people of that standing would panic and leave because of a feww hundred angry Mancunians

Citytillidie69 said:
SK_ said:

Anyway, as you were

Listen Paul, you made a point about "demanding to be entertained", I made an observation based on your comment, you then start with the derogatory name calling...... now from my experience those who choose abusive name calling are the uneducated one's.

As the other poster said... you have a choice.

Firstly, my name isnt paul, and yes you did make an observation, you made an observation that i was some johnny come lately kinda fan, and as i said earlier you couldnt be further from the truth. I'll accept your apology and apologise myself for calling you a no mark prick and a whopper. You really should be careful when making such rash observations though in the future cocker

Anyway, enough is enough, weve established that i have passed your 'fit and propper supporter' criteria, so lets leave it at that.

SK_ said:
Citytillidie69 said:
I love the fact that you didn't go last night but you demand to be entertained.......classic.

Read it again you no mark prick, i said WE have the right to be entertained we as in us, the fans in general, never once did i say or indicate i meant myself

no need SK, lets be nice hey?

Ricster said:
richards30 said:
oh oh!! doesnt sound good ricster?? is the sheik pissed off at the players as well or just the fans mate?

Just us.

What a pity for the sheik, perhaps if he made the effort to come and see the dross
we are being presented he would be able to understand why the fans feel the way they
do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.