To those Leaving Early

iksotofs said:
I have a dog to feed, and as a reponsible owner, no football match would come between me and my pooch. Perhaps Carver, you simply don't have pets and therefore have no appreciation of the commitment needed.

I also have a dog and every time I come home late from the match he's urinated on the kitchen floor. Do you think I should come home at half time to let him out and try and get back into the game for the last 10 minutes or should I just leave the radio off that I've left on to keep him company as he seems to pee on the floor every time he hears Wayne Rooney's name mentioned? Does this make me an unsuitable dog owner;-)

danburge82 said:
Halfpenny said:
Personally, I never leave early. Would hate to miss a goal like that. But at the end of the day it's their own choice, I'm not going to have a go at them. Just a shame they missed a goal of top quality.
I couldn't give a fucking shit what these people miss. It's when they make others miss goals by standing in the fucking way that's the disgrace!
That would be annoying, I agree. Thankfully doesn't happen where I am.

danburge82 said:
Stephen Ireland scored a last minute winner against Reading a few years ago, but I fucking missed the goal because some fucking **** was stood next to me and asked me to move to let him out. My attention was distracted from the game as I looked at the bloke, looked down as I moved my coat under my seat and stood up to let him past. Then A HUGE ROAR! I missed the strike. The fucking dick head didn't even cheer. I celebrated with the rest of the proper fans but also called the guy a wanker and told him to go out the other way next time. Twat!

If you're effecting peoples watching of a game you deserve fucking slating you inconsiderate fucks!

You mean just like the fookin latecomers who can`t be arsed getting into their seats on time, because they want to have an extra pint.I bet I`ve seen less minutes of a match through those fuckers than the early go homers !!!
We could kick off at fookin midnight and they`d still be latecomers !!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
How many of you leave early when you go the Cinema, or theatre?

You really that simple that you fail to see the distinction between the two?

iksotofs said:
I have a dog to feed, and as a reponsible owner, no football match would come between me and my pooch. Perhaps Carver, you simply don't have pets and therefore have no appreciation of the commitment needed.

This has to be the worst reason ever. So theres absolutely no one else you could ask to do it. Family member, friend, next door neighbour. This surely has to be a wind up.

Carver said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Carver said:
No- it's a thread about missing a season defining moment not about leaving early, that's why it's entitled 'to those leaving early' and not 'leaving early'-It's about Aguero's goal and what those who missed the moment really lost out on. As Aguero has never scored a 35 yard screamer for us before we cannot have had this thread before.
No, it's a thread about leaving early.

Read my original post

so why wasnt it titled...agueros 35yard screamer

gingerthai said:
iksotofs said:

This has to be the worst reason ever. So theres absoloutly no one else you could ask to do it. Family member, friend, next door neighbour. This surely has to be a wind up.
My dog eats at 16:30, not 23:30!

Those who could be arsed staying got there rewards with a beautiful goal.
but the others got home at 23.00 instead of 23.05....I know which I prefer!

danburge82 said:
gingerthai said:
iksotofs said:

This has to be the worst reason ever. So theres absolutely no one else you could ask to do it. Family member, friend, next door neighbour. This surely has to be a wind up.

His dog must be fat. ;)

danburge82 said:
gingerthai said:
iksotofs said:

This has to be the worst reason ever. So theres absoloutly no one else you could ask to do it. Family member, friend, next door neighbour. This surely has to be a wind up.

Leave him in the car - he'll be nice and warm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.