To those Leaving Early

Me and my mate always stay at the end of the games, but I can understand that people have to leave. We usually walk back in to town but we got the bus last night and it took over an hour, ah well, some good banter on the bus anyway.

We were laughing though when people were leaving and Aguero scored that screamer.

Skashion said:
Oh_look__it_s_THIS_thread_again.jpg

No- it's a thread about missing a season defining moment not about leaving early, that's why it's entitled 'to those leaving early' and not 'leaving early'-It's about Aguero's goal and what those who missed the moment really lost out on. As Aguero has never scored a 35 yard screamer for us before we cannot have had this thread before.

I used to leave 5 mins early to get on first bus to catch train from piccaddily,on late kick offs to catch train to get back to prestatyn,north wales.
Thats when there was a train as sometimes you missed connecton,or they where on strike.Now i get coach and stay to end now and so glad i did and will do forever more.So you have to understand not everone leaves by choice ways of travel have to be taken in consideration.citd

Carver said:
Skashion said:

No- it's a thread about missing a season defining moment not about leaving early, that's why it's entitled 'to those leaving early' and not 'leaving early'-It's about Aguero's goal and what those who missed the moment really lost out on. As Aguero has never scored a 35 yard screamer for us before we cannot have had this thread before.
No, it's a thread about leaving early.

used to go with a mate who always wanted to leave 5 minutes before the end and it used to piss me off big time. When i drive we always leave bang on the whistle and i have stopped having a lift of him.

Thanks but no thanks.

Bluemoon115 said:
Carver said:
Skashion said:

Read my original post

Carver said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Carver said:

Read my original post
I have.

It's a thread about people leaving early.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:34 pm --<br /><br />
Happy Feet said:
Who goes to the cinema and goes before the end of the film ?
Anyone who went to see "Hot Tub Time Machine"

Monday night football, late kick off yes but just dont get why people go early. Ok some have to catch a bus, get the next one. I understand a very small minority will have to leave early but not all the ones that do. Do these people leave the cinema with 5 minutes to go

I have a dog to feed, and as a reponsible owner, no football match would come between me and my pooch. Perhaps Carver, you simply don't have pets and therefore have no appreciation of the commitment needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.