To those Leaving Early

masterwig said:
The bloke in front of me left after 25 minutes! Muttered something along the lines of 'fuck this, I'm going home' and then upped and left.

Yeah, because it was shit, that's why.

How did the game finish by the way...

You probably made the right decision, I hear Corrie was a classic last night.

We were very negative with three defensive midfielders and were lucky to scrape a 4-0 win.

i don't understand the stick people get for leaving early, if they pay for the ticket then surely they should be allowed to leave whenever they want? atleast they've come to support the team, personally i never leave early as i want to watch the match and im 16, but i dont have a job so credit to those who actually come when they've got work the next morning and want just want to beat the rush by missing the last few minutes.. i don't really see it as an embarrassment unless we just have a really poor attendance, most people from other clubs do the exact same

shadygiz said:
i park at grey mare lane market mate....i was home for 10.15 last night and posting on here....i left at the 86th min

if i'd have left at full time i would have been home around 11ish

ashton old & new rd is always rammed

Well for the 7 min you left before me your journey time was halved over my 55 min. which for such a short journey is quite remarkable.

The sooner they get exit to the south and south west and ashton New Rd sorted the less people will be coming in from the north and east, and there should be better exit routes to the east, which should help us.
Tram for me from Ashton in 2014 pal, my walk from where I park to the ground is only a little bit less than a walk from home to Ashton Station, that will be one less car for you to duel with.

Carver said:
shadygiz said:
i park at grey mare lane market mate....i was home for 10.15 last night and posting on here....i left at the 86th min

Well for the 7 min you left before me your journey time was halved over my 55 min. which for such a short journey is quite remarkable.

The sooner they get exit to the south and south west and ashton New Rd sorted the less people will be coming in from the north and east, and there should be better exit routes to the east, which should help us.
Tram for me from Ashton in 2014 pal, my walk from where I park to the ground is only a little bit less than a walk from home to Ashton Station, that will be one less car for you to duel with.

you can get a train from hyde north (godley) or flowery fields or hyde central (behind b&q) straight to ashburys mate....i know some do this and they are home for 10.30 ish

shadygiz said:
Carver said:
shadygiz said:

you can get a train from hyde north (godley) or flowery fields or hyde central (behind b&q) straight to ashburys mate....i know some do this and they are home for 10.30 ish

Good call that but I've misled you mate, I'm in Hurst cross, mate and the oldies live in Vegas- if I'm dropping him off it's Ashton old road, if I'm by myself I sometimes go through Woodhouses. I'd still have to drive to guide bridge if it stops there too.

Bloody annoying, I sit at the end of the row and the swarms leaving made me miss Aguero's cracker. Thing is, they all just stand on the stairs if something's about to happen. If you're leaving, fine, but do it quickly and get out of the way!

Moan over.

never mind people leaving early, it's the people who arrive LATE, which i don't understand.

3 blokes arrived 25 minutes into the game last night.

another few got their 15 minutes in, the bloke infront of me arrived after 30 minutes.

seriously wtf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.