Today’s Rugby Union

Needs a complete new broom as regards the managerial hierarchy. Get rid of the whole lot and look elsewhere. Trouble is on the playing front there was barely anyone in that England side today, who would get in the Scottish or Argentinian teams, never mind the Irish, French, Saffers or All Blacks, so it wouldn’t be a particularly quick fix

I think Ludlam, Marchant and Steward were good. Genge was ok. The rest were awful. So many handling errors, a dire pack showing and just no coherent strategy. JVP is only in for his kicking but why was that the strategy when down 2 scores with 5 minutes left? I'm a Tigers fan but Porter has done nothing at international level to show he belongs. I'm hoping they get their act together next week, at least just the scrum & lineout.

Can see us getting a dry bumming from a mostly first team England against our rag tag side at Twickers today, England by 20+ pts.
Scotland to lose against a much stronger French line up

Approaching halftime:
Wales hooker/captain injured,
England scrumhalf injured.

Arundell baffles me - trying to get a place in the squad without the advantage of being 7' tall, and he gets the most stupid yellow card for tackling someone taking a tap from a mark two yards in front of him. Idiocy.

It's not great. A mighty 6-0 at halftime. England will win by 25 though, as the Wales shadow side playing today isn't really up to it. Got a warning just before halftime for persistent infringement.

Wheels scattering to all parts. Not quite sure what Genge went for, but Steward's was one of the easier yellow/penalty try decisions. England having a go with 13 for a few minutes.

Wheels scattering to all parts. Not quite sure what Genge went for, but Steward's was one of the easier yellow/penalty try decisions. England having a go with 13 for a few minutes.
I’ve got Prime but I honestly can’t be bothered with it - thanks for the updates though!

Farrell joins the touchline crew. Borthwick's post-match interview could be interesting.

This trial of playing on while they decide if it's red seems quite good. Commentators reckon it's pretty clear shoulder to head, which will bring a suspension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.