today has proved we dont need stand leaders

really ??? didnt think it was that good tbh, compared to games in the past. We already have stand leaders in a way, one person starts the singing most of the time and the rest follow

as others have said if that the best we can do, it shows how bad it has got

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
really ??? didnt think it was that good tbh, compared to games in the past.

Were you there...? Because TV doesn't always catch the noise level. Second loudest of the season behind the derby, some great singing. And yes, quiet moments, but they're unavoidable at English grounds.

RE: the OP. The thing is, our fans nearly always get it up for games like this. But what will the atmosphere be like against Palace, for example?

Feed_the_Blackley_Blue said:
uwerosler28 said:
wearethesouthstand said:
That is all
if you think today was a good atmosphere you either don't remember or never experienced a real atmosphere today was really nothing special although I suppose it serves as a good example of how bad things have got if were happy to call that something that doesn't need improving upon

Couldn't agree with you more mate, not even close to being as good as it needs to be!
well said that Man!!!

The atmosphere today was really nothing special. It was good, okay, but I'd expect games against lower teams to have an atmosphere like that and the big games to be so much better.

Instead we get moist at atmospheres that are nothing special.

Loved Arsenal fans one rendition of you only sing when you're winning and then stand in silence for the rest of the game.

Need a roof which will hold the sound in. At Bayern this week when their main boys were singing the rest of the ground was clapping along with them. Made the atmosphere that much better. At our ground 80% just sit there like death is on their doorstep. Give us one complete end & shove the away fans in the 3rd tear like we get at some grounds.

A retro Kippax style stand with terracing would be good......................

"Blue moon you saw me standing with loads

with a dream in my heart.............

with a love of my own"

bluemoon73 said:
Loved Arsenal fans one rendition of you only sing when you're winning and then stand in silence for the rest of the game.

You only sing when you're drawing was a good reply....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.