today is the day then !!

corky1970 said:
The Fixer said:
Forfeit
More dog food?? :)

ok then !
i got out of the last one cos the site went down and we got news on 2 targets the following day.

what happened to our banter with mcfcdave..its been removed ?????

-- Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 am --

only1paulsimpson said:
i am ITK aswell, watch for the yellow ticker on sky between now and the end of the transfer window....there will be a NEW signing for city! ;-)

oi !
this is my stupid idea.get your own !

Hahah mods mods deleted it, that was turning into a classico.... the rag cnut lol

corky1970 said:
bobmcfc said:
you can't be a messiah if your just guessing ! you have to specifically know something city transfer related is going to happen !

so either your holding back, or your wumming ?

getting my pitchfork ready

dont hunt me down for the fire burning party yet !!!!

hmmmm

I honestly don't think we will see anyone sign before the world cup part from boateng , cos he has said so ;)

Hammond said:
are we gonna see a new signing corky? cos if not i need to go shopping!!!

we have no food in. hey corky, do you want me to pick up a few tins of chappie while i'm out ??

I must be the only blue who isn't interested in the transfers. Don't get me wrong, I want them to get the best and in time they will come, but until the signing is on the OS I can't get excited.
I think we all need to take a step back and wait for the men in suits to do their bit. Us lot forecasting the next big signing isn't going to make it appear any quicker.
Right, I'll now duck behind the sofa and wait for the flack.

corky1970 said:
watch the yellow ticker on SKY sports

( fuck it im jumping on the ITK bandwagon)

Didn't you learn after a tin of pedigree ? ;) lol

Hmmm. So a founder member of the KFA alliance has gone over the fence, no doubt seduced by promises of glamour and God-like status from the sinister, shadowy ITKs. I'm disappointed, although not altogether surprised that the first sell-out would be a man of your low morals and suspect character. I'm going to need you to turn in your KFA badge and gun, Chum chewer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.