today is the day then !!

Silvercloud said:
I must be the only blue who isn't interested in the transfers. Don't get me wrong, I want them to get the best and in time they will come, but until the signing is on the OS I can't get excited.
I think we all need to take a step back and wait for the men in suits to do their bit. Us lot forecasting the next big signing isn't going to make it appear any quicker.
Right, I'll now duck behind the sofa and wait for the flack.

Get off the TRANSFER FORUM then.

LongsightM13 said:
Hmmm. So a founder member of the KFA alliance has gone over the fence, no doubt seduced by promises of glamour and God-like status from the sinister, shadowy ITKs. I'm disappointed, although not altogether surprised that the first sell-out would be a man of your low morals and suspect character. I'm going to need you to turn in your KFA badge and gun, Chum chewer

class post.

Griff93 said:
Silvercloud said:
I must be the only blue who isn't interested in the transfers. Don't get me wrong, I want them to get the best and in time they will come, but until the signing is on the OS I can't get excited.
I think we all need to take a step back and wait for the men in suits to do their bit. Us lot forecasting the next big signing isn't going to make it appear any quicker.
Right, I'll now duck behind the sofa and wait for the flack.

Get off the TRANSFER FORUM then.

Haha, touche!

I'll get my coat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.