today is the day then !!

corky1970 said:
Falastur said:
Did Corky ever post those pictures of eating the dog food that he promised?

no i didnt, as the site went down that night ( lucky me) so i was going to do it the following day but up popped skysports news to save the day with yellow ticker stuff about silva and dseko !!!! so i won a repreave.

Don't worry though, he's hanging from the cliff edge with one hand and those finger nails are well worn. Not long now boys, the reprieve won't last long ;)

Robinho's_thumb said:
Another "look at me!" thread?

Oh boy, who looks like a dick now?

Joking aside, did OP have info, or was it a stab in the dark?<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:01 pm --<br /><br />
land said:
Robinho's_thumb said:

Oh boy, who looks like a idiot now?

Joking aside, did OP have info, or was it a stab in the dark?

land said:
Robinho's_thumb said:

Oh boy, who looks like a dick now?

-- Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:01 pm --

land said:
Oh boy, who looks like a idiot now?

I don't know, but I'm going to have a stab in the pink in a mo.

franksven said:
corky1970 said:
no i didnt, as the site went down that night ( lucky me) so i was going to do it the following day but up popped skysports news to save the day with yellow ticker stuff about silva and dseko !!!! so i won a repreave.

Don't worry though, he's hanging from the cliff edge by one hand, and those finger nails are well worn. Not long now boys, the reprieve won't last long ;)

Hhmmm... who looks like a dick now then ?

So sorry messiah, i shall never doubt you again, honest... hahahah

Didn't mean to offend, corky. :)

Only asking, this place is innundated with "ITK's" lately so you can hardly blame me.

Oh, I'm wiping tears of laughter here. Come home to find the first accurate prediction of the summer is from someone taking the piss. Great work fella. You should change your name to Corky the Cat as you clearly have nine lives. Consider yourself reinstated and promoted to legend-in-chief. KFAs 1 ITKs 0.

Imo, Corky should now be assigned leader of the KFA's. The ITK's will be no match for us under his fine stewardship. KFA till i die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.