Today wasn't the day we MIGHT have lost the title, it was ?

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
When you look back over the season and see the results like beating Liverpool 3-0 Spurs 3-2 and 5-5 winning at Utd 6-1 winning 14 in a row at home at the moment, you can even expect to lose games like Sunderland and Everton away it happens, just look at Utd v Blackburn at home.

The title challange actually changed without City playing, where you ask? I think every Blue will have hoped and even thought Utd would drop at least something at Spurs last week, that is where it changed, we must have all looked at the fixtures City at home to Bolton and Blackburn 2 must win games and we did the business required of us. With Utd winning their 2 away games and yes they were very lucky at Norwich but until we pull games out of the bag v teams like Swansea and Sunderland and Everton away we will still fall short.

We have smashed record after record this season and still the title is in our own hands but can you see us winning our next 10 games, I can't but we will come close, next week Wolves could beat Utd you just never know but what I do know is that if we end up 2nd again I will be guttered like every other Blue but one thing they can't take away is the 6-1 now that will alsways make me smile on the replay.

Cheer up guys and girls, Thursday is now even bigger as this is one we could do with winning or we could end up empty handed and that would be a great shame for all.

Thursday can't come quick enough for me now.

Lets win that. Get back on track, and hope Utd go out. Then the impetus will be with us again

The players have bottled in too many big away games this season. the home form is title winning but the way the big players bottle it away from home is worrying. The league is gone now IMO it was lost when UTD scraped through against Norwich and rolled over the Spuds.

We have to win the europa league now and stay in 2nd place.

Although it has always been in our hands and we should have done better today, you have to say United have done brilliantly these past couple of months. Looking at the last 6/7 fixtures and looking at the next ten, I was hoping we were going to be 5 points at least ahead of them at this point. As it is we are now trailing. The good news is it is still in our hands and we are capable of winning every game. We have to go out and prove it now.

I expected we'd be well clear after their run against Chelsea (a), Arsenal (a), Scousers (h) and to a lesser extent Tottenham (a). 10 points from those games made it so much harder for us, and made games like today much worse to handle.

untitled-11fwxa3.gif

United have managed to pull results out of the bag over the last few weeks whereas we hoped they would drop points. They got through their 'hard run' of games, now we need to do the same. Get behind the lads for Chelsea because we are still in with a great shout of winning the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.