Today wasn't the day we MIGHT have lost the title, it was ?

1_barry_conlon said:
Anyone post a pic of the prem trophy being presented at OT this afternoon?

Surely its been handed over judging by the sentiment on all these threads?

The defeatism on this board today is truly pathetic.
Frightening, isn't it? The lack of bollocks being shown by so many Blues on here over the last couple of weeks has been a real eye opener.

Dubai Blue said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Frightening, isn't it? The lack of bollocks being shown by so many Blues on here over the last couple of weeks has been a real eye opener.
And at Swansea? You don't win titles from Man Utd with insipid displays like that.

The players need the riot act read, and a few need to be dropped and replaced with players who always give their all

Rammy Blue said:
I'm still struggling with the thread title....

Read it a few times now and it still doesn't make sense.

;-)
Just saying mate that it isn't a defeat today that has put us in this postion it's Utd's never say never approach, that game last week at Spurs was the one where I think most Blues thought Spurs would do us a favour. It is still in our hands and after 37 years of following City I still believe I will be sat at Newcastle in May chewing my knuckles :)

CITY FOR LIFE said:
When you look back over the season and see the results like beating Liverpool 3-0 Spurs 3-2 and 5-5 winning at Utd 6-1 winning 14 in a row at home at the moment, you can even expect to lose games like Sunderland and Everton away it happens, just look at Utd v Blackburn at home.

The title challange actually changed without City playing, where you ask? I think every Blue will have hoped and even thought Utd would drop at least something at Spurs last week, that is where it changed, we must have all looked at the fixtures City at home to Bolton and Blackburn 2 must win games and we did the business required of us. With Utd winning their 2 away games and yes they were very lucky at Norwich but until we pull games out of the bag v teams like Swansea and Sunderland and Everton away we will still fall short.

We have smashed record after record this season and still the title is in our own hands but can you see us winning our next 10 games, I can't but we will come close, next week Wolves could beat Utd you just never know but what I do know is that if we end up 2nd again I will be guttered like every other Blue but one thing they can't take away is the 6-1 now that will alsways make me smile on the replay.

Cheer up guys and girls, Thursday is now even bigger as this is one we could do with winning or we could end up empty handed and that would be a great shame for all.

This sez it all, guys! Yer've got to get the three points at places like this. Nine points lost by three conceding three goals. This is where the damage is done!

cleavers said:
Marvin said:
Thursday can't come quick enough for me now.

Lets win that. Get back on track, and hope Utd go out. Then the impetus will be with us again
I'm not sure united going out will help us win the league, especially if we go through.
Confidence is important

Marvin said:
And at Swansea? You don't win titles from Man Utd with insipid displays like that.

The players need the riot act read, and a few need to be dropped and replaced with players who always give their all

They lost to Blackburn at home. It happens, and it's not worth reading too much into individual results.

Dubai Blue said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Yep, its great to see the Dunkirk spirit is alive and kicking within fellow blues!

1_barry_conlon said:

nail on the head pal, its like we are all like the crying guy, it sums us up as a club, as a set of fans, I'm ashamed to be a blue with what has been said on here, fuck me I'm depressed after that result but crying like a baby and pointing the finger, c'mon!! The crying guy is the biggest facepalm I've done for a long long time, the rags are pissing themselves and it does reflect badly on every single one of us. Its the defeatist attitude that will hand them the title, they get behind their team and become the 12th man we sit there chewing our nails and then cry when it goes wrong! We need to get behind the team like we did in the semi-final and become the driving force not sit there waiting for it to go tits up then wallow in our own self pity.

what month are we in? march you say??

and we have lost how many games? only four!!! are you sure??

and we are in what position? only second!! fuckin-ell,that`s a disgrace....

how many points are the rags in front,surely they must be twenty points plus??? what,only 1 point!!!!!!!! with an inferior goal difference as well??

season over,roll on august so we can put this shambles of a campaign to one side......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.